Reviews for Kinda Wierd
My Hidden Darkness chapter 12 . 8/31/2006
Please, please return to your computer and finish writing this wonderful story! Update soon! I really like it, you are a great writer.
Kiiriya chapter 12 . 8/29/2006
oh no no no no no no no. don't tell me thaqt you haven't updated in 2 years. iF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MUSE I SUGGEST YOU FIND IT AND FINISH THIS STORY! DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE HOW LONG PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE CONCLUSION? A LONG TIME NO HURRY UP AND UPDATE SO I CAN SEE HOW IT ENDS!

Latte'
Kisshu-luv chapter 12 . 8/29/2006
UWAAH! SINCE YOU LUV REVIEWS SO MUCH-

I LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV YOUR STORY SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! XD UPDATE!

IT'S GREAT!

KAGOME IS SO FUNNY!

INUYASHA IS HOT!

er-

i mean-

INUYASHA IS A JERK! -_-;

MORE KAGOME AND INUAYSHA FLUFF INTENDED, PWEASE!

UPDATE!

Ciao,

~Kisshu-luv~;)
Flamer89 chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
O I hope you update soon! But not at the risk of your health! Altho you haven't updated in ages so I'm hoping you haven't like died or sumthing for real! Anyways! Hope to hear from you soon! Bye!
Skulleh chapter 12 . 8/19/2006
NO! You so have to update! Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? *starts ranting* UPDATE! UPDATE!
SukiYo1910 chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
this is funny! but is this a inu/kags? and there's not enough of kikyo so far
Inudaughter chapter 12 . 8/15/2006
this is really quite interesting
pinky2007 chapter 12 . 8/6/2006
wow i love the story if only i could this of anything as great as this i really hope you put a chap up soon i really can't wait to see how it ends.
Dreamer6164 chapter 12 . 8/5/2006
Please update this story soon! I really like it! It keeps getting better and better!
Sarah Olson chapter 12 . 7/24/2006
Please hurry and write more. This story rocks and I really want to know what happens.
eternalwhimsy chapter 12 . 7/24/2006
i really love it.
stephanie chapter 12 . 7/13/2006
i just wanna say that i really like ur story thee plots great but u have to UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE NOW!
Rachynn chapter 12 . 7/7/2006
It's such a good story! Is it over?

I really liked it, good job.

Thank You!
FeelinGroovy chapter 12 . 7/7/2006
Hey!

I want to start off by saying that this is such a good fic! As soon as I read the summary, I was hooked! The dialogue between the characters is so ... real. Therefore the characters are so ... real! Its like everything they do it completely believable. You've captured each of the characters personalities perfectly, and I just want to say FABULOUS JOB!

It's been a while since you updated, but no rush. I mean even if you're never going to update, at least you wrote the fic! And any mean cruel reviews that say your mean, (and that they hate you etc.) ignore. Seriously, ignore them! The only reason people write that stuff is because they love your fic, and want you to update. But you probably already know this so...

Good Luck!

~anna
ashley chapter 12 . 7/6/2006
Omg!Your storey is really awesome!I'm goin' 2 luv the rest,'cause I can tell.N/e way,I'm goin'2 look forward 4 it!
1,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »