Reviews for Kinda Wierd
sillymelly chapter 12 . 7/4/2006
I really enjoy your story! Its cute and has a great plot. Can't wait to find out what happens on the field trip. Update soon!
Hathor Aurora chapter 12 . 7/4/2006
please tell me... 2 frickin years... no update... I thought you said you liked this story and that you were 'uber' interested in it? You better not have been lying, I hate it when people seem like they're going to update right until the end but then dun dun dun, no more story! seriously... If your not gonna update when people are interested in the story DON'T WRITE AT ALL!
roxy-fox chapter 12 . 7/4/2006
cute fanfic enjoyed reading

hope u continue
LadyGeri chapter 12 . 7/2/2006
Great story...can't wait for the next chapter
Brittani Someone chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
*crying uncontrolably*I can't believe you'd abandon your fans and reviewers! Your so mean!*sniff sniff* Did I mention how mean you are? How could you!*continues to cry* You big fat mean...meany head!

~lol, please update soon!~

_
Fantaspasia chapter 11 . 7/1/2006
I love your story! It sorta reminds me of a movie where this model n a girl who lives a normal life switch places n fall in love with a person from the life of the other. It's really cool. have you seen it? I can't remember what it's called tho.

Jasmine
Brooke chapter 12 . 6/27/2006
Please hurry with the next chapter,I can't wait to find you what happens!

P.S. I know, I'm crazy
Brooke Baldwin chapter 11 . 6/27/2006
It says "But maybe Miroku had noticed the differences between Kikyo and his sister." I think it should say "Kagome and his sister" but i might be wrong your the author
soulwithinthenight chapter 12 . 6/24/2006
Alright, so I realize that this story hasn't been updated in the past year or so. But, I really love it.I just sort of ran into it and have been up all night reading it...I really, really love it! I think its cute and funny and has an amazing plotline...onthers who would start off the story like this just don't end up holding it up well. I love the story and truely hope you consider finishing it.
XsHArPXAzXAxSpOoNx chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
i love this f.f my bff is very interesed in it since i told her about it she just couldnt find it! lol
SpiffyRamenEater chapter 12 . 6/20/2006
This story is awesome! I love the plot. And I agree, at times all the lies can get kind of confusing. Anyway, I love it! Keep writing!
Peach chapter 12 . 6/15/2006
I don't suppose you are planning on finishing this story are you? I realize its been a couple of years but I just wanted to let you know people are still reading your stuff, and I think it would be great if you finished it.
Katy Hanson chapter 12 . 6/9/2006
hurry up!
Pia Bartolini chapter 12 . 6/7/2006
It's been ages since this was updated, and life does have a way of interfering with fun stuff like fsnfiction, but I have to remind me of ho9w many of us readers love your work and look forward to reading it whenever it is available. You're so talented, and despite some technical errors here and there, the richness and human qualities of your characters keep us coming back for more. This stroy is utterly charming and it'd be a shame to abandon it after so many hours of work.

Please, whenever you update, remember there are still fans around who will appreciate the effort. You are talented and it is authors like you that keep this fandom from going to badly-written hell. Thanks so much for your continued dedication, and I look forward to more soon!
Ashieyu66 chapter 12 . 6/3/2006
This is a REALLY good story!

I love how natural everything seems to fall in place. Your use of irony is BRILLIANT!

PLEASE GET THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT SOON!
1,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »