Reviews for Kinda Wierd
mitoki chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Yay! This sounds like it will be going good places, and best of all, we don't have to worry about Kikyou stealing Inuyasha away from Kagome!
kin103 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
_ I LOVE this idea! I can't wait for the next chapter! Are Miroku and Sango going to be in here too? I wonder how kikyou will feel shen she gets back...' I can't wait! Hope you update soon!
Biganimefan1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
o I love it
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
This is a fun start!
Airen2 chapter 12 . 11/27/2004
Yea! You updated! *Spontaious parade in your honor* I'm glad because I love this story. I look forward to more, when you get to it - I know you have a life.
ASKInfinity chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Um, hi. This isn't really about your story. I was reading your profile, and you are totally amazing! I'm dying right now and you make my life seem like heaven. My brother's taking 12 credits and he's in trouble. He's in the room and I told him that you're taking 19 and he said, and I quote, "DANG!" Besides that, all your other troubles, and yet you still write! I also wanted to say that judging from what I've read, you seem like you can very easily major in English. Well, I don't know how you handle everything that's been thrown-er, hurled violently-at you, but just hang in there. Take your time and pace yourself. Pause for a breather every now and then and things will be much easier. Good luck, I'll always be reading!
itzMARIA chapter 12 . 11/27/2004