Reviews for DRIFTING PETALS
Very cute story!
knightind chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
I liked this :)
Elizon chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
very cute story between Rin and Sesshomaru.
midnightsolitaire chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
That was beautiful :) You portrayed Sesshomaru and Rin's relationship beautifully. I think this, or something similar, may even be a hidden scene between them in the series, like an episode that's not aired or something. Although, of course, if this IS really a scene, it would definitely make it to the screen and it'll definitely be one of the best filler episodes :D yes, that's how much I love your little fic :)) I just think that there's... something, that made Sesshomaru realize that Rin IS there in his life and that she's important and that he will do anything to protect her.

Wow, almost eleven years had passed since you posted this! But I'm a bit new to the Inuyasha fandom so I only read this now, shame :D but I'm glad I saw this one. Really great story and nice writing! :D
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
this;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Sin chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Awesome story.
JLii chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Excellent.
Truly excellent work here. This review won't do it justice.
It was - to say the least- 'in character', adeptly written, deeply felt, moving, and moreover- realistic as much as it was surreal.

Thank you for writing. I'll treasure this piece.

JLi
Kendra chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Just beautiful Enough said
Azn-Wemo chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This was so beautifully written, I don't know what to say! I'm awed by your descriptions! Eep! Sesshomaru has a soft spot for Rin! That is so sweet!
Imme chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
LOVE this one! It's so good and sweet! Rin and Sesshoumaru-sama together in a place like that and telling each other how they felt! (even if Sesshoumaru-sama didn't say it in words) You should totally write more stories like this!
Ana K chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Beyond extrodinary.
5redroses chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
How sweet!

5redroses*
midnightsweet chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
very nice.
Ao yuki chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
So sweet. So innocent. So nice. I want to weep with joy at finally reading such a wonderful fanfic. You have no idea how difficult it is to find even one fanfic that make me feel. This will be going to my favorite list.
frostedheavens chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Lovely! _ I liked this oneshot a lot. And i like how Sesshoumaru is presented here.

Hope you write more stuff like this! :D
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »