Reviews for Family
DBZ Stargate Ninjawars chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
I've re-read this story a few times looking for other Summers crossovers. This is such a good idea, because Scott and Alex summers both draw in solar energy for their powers. They'd both make such good vampire snipers. It'd also explain their powers, like some kind of family destiny thing, heh.
firedrakegirl chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Please add more! This is great!
Sorc chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
I like the story so please update soon!
rcaqua chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
Cool start, think you can continue this?
Jean17 chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
Do you even have to ask? Of course you have to continue it. Work on whatever you want but someday I would like to see more of this story. You have an eye for detail, I never connected the last names. I knew their last names but it never clicked until now. Sorry I'm rambling again. Later.
MeoW03 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Cool!
Sabia chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
I liked it, but didn't love it. You need more of a hook, and you should try to either proofread or get a beta. You could do a lot with this though, so keep at it.
Lilith 2nd chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Interesting enough. I guess you're completely disregarding the whole Angel-moves-to-Wolfram-&-Hart thing, huh?
Azrael chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Cheerfully ignore this: I'm sure if you bothered to read through your work just once, you'd catch certain typos autocorrected by your system. There are at least two in the first three paragraphs, which, while not life-threatening, can become irritating.
That said, the idea of Scott being the Summers girls' cousin is a tired one, though, I suppose it must work on some level, because people still read stories like that.
At the moment, you have more or less a blank slate, meaning that this story can still become something worth reading, or it can spiral down into the depths of mediocrity as so many other X-Men crossovers do. Choose your plot wisely.
Longer chapters would be a good thing too.
dslguy14 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
please continue, any fic by you is good.
angel chapter 1 . 3/19/2004