Reviews for Uncaring
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
lol
Nocturnal-Ivy chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
XD I can SO imagine them having this kind of conversation! I love 'Kura's one track mind XD
Lolchen chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
*rofl* A dialogue can tell you so much about a story - it's true! And I think the dialogue here was the best part of the fic, really! You just had me a tad away from laughing and rolling around in here (but I lack the place to do so freely right now). This just sounds like what a typical relationship between the two could be. Though a very fanon one. Not that I mind. At all. Well done!

mfG

Lolchen
Laie Himura de Fanel chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Roflmao! XD

Go Yami Bakura! 3
Her Sweetness chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Oh, my god that was so freaking hilarious! That was Baku so well and Ryou so well and and and...! *faints*

Random Person: *revives Sweet-chan*

Woo, I'm back!

Random Person: *walks away*

Anyway, that was so freaking awesome, thanks for writing it! My friend was right, you ARE the best writer in

Goodbye and Goodluck!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Lol. ; I like how you jumped right into it, and how it was dialogue only. Also how Bakura's a rampant sex perve. :P
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
lol! kawaii!

Ele-chan
imagines writes chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
-falls over- race you to the bedroom? NICE line. I love it. :3 Bakura is a pervert! _
misori chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Hahahahahahahaha... gods, I love RxB. Enjoyed this very much. Thank you! XD

-Miso
WhiteLightning chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
That was hilarious! Oh my! I can't stop laughing... XD
emesisbowl chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
LMAO! XD
Kenjirose chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
thats was funny and strange all at the same time
Anti Rainbows chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Yanno, the more I read this, the more I love it. Probably because I can see Bakura acting JUST like that. Kinda of feel sorry for Ryou actually ;
Starflower Sakura chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
*giggles* I'm not sure if I should pity Ryou-kun for living with Bakura or feel happy for him. *sweatdrops* Oh well! Loved it!
-Sakura
Nekocin chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
*fals flat on her face* The hell? Oops. Sorry, didn't mean to curse. *waves* /. This is an interesting ficlet, rather a bit... disturbing at first since I couldn't pinpoint who's who at first. I think this is cute in away. Probably weird would be an insult. ;_; I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that.
Cute work.