Reviews for Shall Pass
WritingTablet chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Simple amazing. This story had me breathless from the first line when my mind put together the fact that she's Naruto and Sakura's daughter and SASUKE is raising her. about the only time i'll be able to accept NaruSaku.
theprincesshime chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Wow... Naruto & Sakura's daughter raised by Sasuke. I feel crazy to say they'd probably want that...they would.

This is sad & meaningful and everything a good story should be. You've written Sasuke perfectly.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
omg. O.O
puregarnet chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
its sad.
Lunarsecret chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
sounds cool i like it.
Pontificator chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I love the way you never mention the parents' names but give us no doubt as to whom they were. I love Sasuke's almost-there-but-not-quite-affection. I love the reference to Kakashi. I love this fic. XD (It's subtle, in-character, and touching.)
Magical Poof chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Was that... Naruto and Sakura's daughter? ... O_O

Well, it was lovely and very cute, yet deep at the same time.
signalbox chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
This fic is so sad, but well done! It's unfortunate that more people haven't reviewed your Naruto fics. They're really good.
maria184 chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
hey, this is great. For something so good, it should have way more reviews. I loved the ambiguity of who her mother is. Sasuke's daughter seems like a kick ass ninja, and it seems as if he'll never change. Oh well. Good job!
Neptune47 chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Oh wow, that was short but fantastic. It works so well as a one shot that I'm hesitant to ask this, but do you have more planned? More of these short snippets into the life of Sasuke and his adopted daughter? This was a very well crafted fic, and I look forward to reading more of your works.
Lihsa chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
*Claps* This is great, and I really can't believe it has so little reviews. This is sad in its own way, and you really have a way with words. Your Naruto one shots are really a delight to read, and I hope you write more soon!
The Prime Minister chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Oh, how tragic! Funny how it feels tragic even though both past and future tragedies are only hinted at. You did a wonderful job with this short story. Your voice flowed, and your subtlety was wonderful. You don't give too much away directly, and yet the reader still feels satisfied. This is a lovely fic!