Reviews for Something Blue
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Beautiful. I've seen Ginny portrayed poorly in the past, and the Ginny/Harry pairing written so cloyingly that I couldn't finish some stories. This is neither of those things, not by any stretch. Ginny feels like an actual person who is marrying the one she loves in a situation that is less than ideal, not a walking cliche like happens too often. A wonderful story, even if it does rightfully deserve the 'angst' label that it was given. Thank you.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Oh, very nice, very nice. Married on the battlefield, how romantic and depressing at the same time!
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Exquisitely beautiful. I used to hate Ginny like anything and I probably will still hate canon!Ginny and 99.9 percent of fanon!Ginny but this... it's amazing. I always did think of her as Harry's porcelain snogdoll/harpy-slut/brat who can't act her age but I actually like her here. XD Your fic has converted me to the belief that not all Ginny-fics are fetid trash heaps!
Potterworm chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
That was incredible. I mean... wow. The incredibleness of this fic is so incredible that I can't even say how incredible it is. (Er... that didn't make sense, did it?)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Very good.
MonteOzarka chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Great story, albeit somewhat on the short side! Love your writing style, though. This story definitely deserves more reads and reviews. Happy writings! (P.S. Why does Harry have the sword? (presumably Gryffindor's?)) *daydreams about Swordfighter!Harry*
JD chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I realize this is an old story, but I ran across it and was impressed. Simple & concise, yet fantastic and poetic. Great job!
Phillippa of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
My favorite Ginny fic ever. But one question: why does she have a helmet and goggles?

"blood-red writing on her soul." (shivers) Wonderful.

{Phillippa}
lnk chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Cutesy! :P
outofivanhoe chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
That was very much on the short side, but it was beautiful. I like the idea that Ginny feels that there's more to her than everyone sees, and the characterisation of those different aspects of her personality was lovely. _
lepetitarsenic chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
The second paragraph of this was wonderful, particularly the last sentence. But I loved the images throughout.
Incendium Argenteus chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Oh, this is beautiful. You've captured the essence of Ginny perfectly. You've taken the two most common fanfic portrayals-which, quite frankly, annoy me to no end- and showed us how she is neither. Thanks for reminding me why Ginny is my favourite character.
Anna chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
This is possibly one of the best wriiten shorts i've read. without a doubt it is the best portrayl of ginny ever. i usually cant stand this ship but you made her real and courageous. Congragulations on a great piece of work
Inside Lines chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
In a few short paragraphs, you've written something beautiful. I love the theme of identity and change, and the symbols you use throughout. Your voice is especially wonderful in the passage, "She is Quidditch and mud and too many brothers . . ." Honestly, this is one of the best one-shots I've read in a very long time. Great job. :)
Moony's Angel chapter 1 . 3/19/2004