Reviews for Devices and Desires
tomorrow4eva chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
I like this version of the 'Nightbird comes back' genre. I really liked the priest's words in Chapter 1, and I like the idea that Earth has/will leave as big an impression on the Transformers as they have/will leave on it.
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
I really like this fic so please please continue! :D
Spacy Gurl chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
this looks very intresting, I haven't read a story about nightbird coming back before, do you think you'll update it soon? I really like how you played the characters, their personalities fit perfectly
Transfan of G1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
I must say I really like this story. for a while now this section has been over run by Armada and it's nice to read a good orginal Transformers story. I also like the fact that you picked nightbird to write about, so just keep writing because I'm intrested. Keep it up!
Vega Sailor chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
Hey Alexandra, long time no see. Too long, it's good to have you writing again.
I'm really liking this story so far. I like Nightbird and all of your portrayals of the characters, especially Megatron. Can't wait to read more.
Ashes2 chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
Yay! It's Nightbird! I love Nightbird fics, it's just they're kind of few and far between. I was really in the mood for this kind of fic. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Hotshot94 chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
OMG! YOU BROUGHT NIGHT BIRD BACK! *hugs you* YAY! I love that characteR! cause she's a nija! and I love your story here! keep it up kay?
bugsandbeauty chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Yes! Finally, you have continued this story. Keep writing!
Cobalt Cat chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
I like it, is Megatron falling in love with nightbird?