Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 42 . 11/27
I liked this chapter. It would be nice if Hogwarts and Marcello could cooperate or at least have a friendly relationship.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 41 . 11/27
The story seems to be getting better. I imagine Harry is sad about Kat. I do hope love comes to Harry he deserves that! I am anxious to see how this plays out.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 40 . 11/26
Orson got his good. Now I hope Doyen Harry kicks the Death Eaters out of Marcello and hands them over to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 39 . 11/26
I was disappointed that Kat was killed but what do you expect a Death Eater to do? Death Eaters are BAD people. I hope that Orson get Azkaban for being a Death Eater, Killing Kat and attempting to kill Harry.

Since Harry is the Doyen he can bring reforms to Marcello. He can get rid of any Death Eater master and expel students with Death Eater leanings. He should find out where Marcello is, who the Magical Government is and see that the school complies with that government. If the government is not acceptable he should move Marcello. He hopefully will allows females to attend.

Some you readers are too harsh. Why not write a similar story and make it go how you want?
Why the hell kill Kat? Not even going to bother read the rest. Was going so good till that. Pointless now.
SortingHat chapter 9 . 7/25
I'm done with this fic. It's not what it was advertise. It scares me so many people buy such cheap lies. I bet your an ultra liberal that believes in the Black Lives Matter garbage which all they do is spread destruction and act fascist. Your MSM is dying as the legs are buckling. You can try to regulate us and silence (some) of us but your not going to stop us. We will bring freedom and prosperity back to the US which will trickle to the world.

You cannot win making America a *charity* nation with free handouts. It is not sustainable. Once the bottom falls what are you going to do when nobody is able to have welfare. Huh? Your SSI and Obama checks will be gone. Mass starvation will be rampant which the new thing will be the return of Victory Gardens.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 7/25
I can tell this fic was written for emotions only. Not even a disclaimer. It's like the author didn't really give a damn except for quick attention.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 7/25
Why does only old fanfics show up? Nobody writing new stories?
SortingHat chapter 2 . 7/25
Good lord! It's like none of the muggles ever heard of home security systems. The way the Dursley's are so rich you'd think they would care about protection and have custom plans. If they wanted to they could have recordings of machine guns/strobe lights to warn away intruders as a first line of defense.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/25
This isn't leading to where I was hoping.
Miriam1 chapter 16 . 7/20
Oh, wow. I just put it together.

Harry's tremendous apparation power is beyond belief, until you remember that the phoenix has the ability to carry enormous loads immeasurable distances.

I'm enjoying the story.

I look forward to reading further.

Sincerely,
Miriam
That was a fun read
Jimbocous chapter 53 . 6/17
Thanks for a great (re)read!
Brit picking chapter 1 . 5/25
Ok, so let me get this straight: you are able to use the confusing way that Brits have to indicate it's thirty minutes past the hour but you miss the stupid word Americans have for the hair that falls on the forehead? ITS FRINGE! Anyone who has read Harry Potter and PAID ATTENTION knows it's FRINGE! For gods sake, Harry's most defining characteristic is covered by his FRINGE! NOT BANGS!

I dropped the story after I ran into this. If you can't get this right then I assume the rest of the story elements are just as sloppy.
Tejaswi chapter 40 . 5/20
I love this story. But if Kat is really not coming back, then you are an ass!
1,671 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »