Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
bylokonnor chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Of course I can't critisize too much, I'm not much of a writer myself. Just one piece of friendly advice: avoid using typical television clich├ęs, they are so excruciating. And you used one in the summary: 'first attempt, be nice!'
solar chapter 25 . 4/12/2004
how long (chapter) is harry going to stay in marcello school?
blip-dragon chapter 25 . 4/11/2004
lol for the slightly more than one word *grins* and thanks for the thanks. well, another very nice chapter, and i like the healing bit. update soon please:)
chocoliciouz chapter 25 . 4/11/2004
aw...oh well ] finals are more important than fanfics...
Actually, the quality isnt slipping at all. In the contrary, you seem to be getting better and better. Either this chapter is more descriptive than the others, or simply because the long, arduous wait for your next chapter has driven me insane enough to read love stories about Sirius and Lupin o.0
dfcole chapter 25 . 4/11/2004
Great chapter! Plz update soon!
gaul1 chapter 25 . 4/11/2004
good chapter, if harry is pi and can turn in to any animal can he find more uses for dragons blood rather than the twelve uses of ddores, keep up the good work, bye
FeenixFyre chapter 25 . 4/11/2004
Nice chapter, a little boring but that's fine as long as we see some action soon. Like the theory on the phoenix and love, can't wait for harry's burning day! lol! Update soon.
gombeen chapter 24 . 4/8/2004
love the story so much like deciption by wolfmoon and dragonmaster by naia. can't wait to read more
moodyboy66 chapter 24 . 4/6/2004
Great Story.
FrozenWings chapter 24 . 4/6/2004
Harry's as much a tease as you!But I was waiting for this letter. It was also nice to see the Order. Why can't Harry tell them that he's at Marcello? Wouldn't that be a comfort? Keep up the GOOD(!) work.
wizardmon92 chapter 24 . 4/5/2004
Thc for the i'll admit this is a cool story but...(sorry no bad things to say:()ok so write some more or i will start thinkiung up flames(you know bad reviews)
Lady Connor chapter 24 . 4/5/2004
I just wanted to review saying that this a brilliant fic, and I'm looking forward to the end of it. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but the method of which harry seems to send his letters to everyone is very familiar. I was wondering if you've read the Pendragon series by DJ McHale. Although phoenix feathers aren't used in the Pendragon books, as I said the methodseems familiar. Please reply I'd very much liike to know.
My emails there or if you just want to mention somewhere I'd appreciate it.
Review again soon.
Lady Connor
TigerLily Padfoot chapter 24 . 4/4/2004
update, please! Your story rocks! I am really enjoting it
Padfoot chapter 24 . 4/4/2004
You were right, i did tell elvenears13 to read it..
In the Order of the Phoenix, in the chapter entitled "Occlumency" harry fell asleep and woke up laughing hysterically, jubilent, happy, with butterflies in his with happiness. That was the exact description of me while reading this chapter. Im shaking now. This is so GREAT! im jumping around... Its soo awesome. WoW. IM speechless, i cant describe the level of joy this brings to me. Now after seeing the harry potter trailer on the big screen, im getting MORE anxious. Your fic is ALL i think about. I-, i dont know. Its so great. Highest level of praise to you!
Sigh... Well, Harry writting was what really did it for me, that just made my day. Writting to Nev and Luna, thats REALLY nice. So, is Percy at grimmauld place now too, or is he still being a ginormous git?
When does term begin? I expect the members of the D.A will be nosey,and what wuld cho's reaction be? Two boyfriends down. Voldemort must not like her.O update on lupin! Is he better? Will he go back to teacing? O anticipation, wonder, happiness,hope! what a feeling this is! Update your splendid fic soon!
Padfoot
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 24 . 4/4/2004
good chapter im liking this story more and more
1,667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 111 .. Last Next »