Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 19 . 3/25/2004
very good i liked it
SilverEden chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
GREAT FIRST CHAPTER! I Love your style and this is the ONLY story with Hary in it that I've read that I actually like! Great Job!
Blazewing2010 chapter 19 . 3/25/2004
This story is coming along nicely. Can't wait to read the next chapters. I was so involved that I almost felt the pain as Harry's arms were beaten raw.
CountessMel chapter 19 . 3/25/2004
interesting how you put the part in of the master beating Harry. I think it interesting that he kind of compared the master to Voldemort. I'm glad he's letting his friends know where he is soon. Keep up the nice work. But as a side note: why doesn't Harry have a sword and daggar yet? Wouldn't Leo or Horus have given it to him? But whatever. Lovely job.
Mikee chapter 19 . 3/25/2004
Found your story today. I really like most of it. Liked Severus helping Harry escape. I liked Harry's burst of power at the beginning of the story.
I even like this school of opportunity, but I DON'T like this new 'master.' I hope we don't see a lot of him - but then it's your story. I'll keep reading inspite of the new 'master.'
I am looking forward to more (even if it didn't sound like it above). Please continue soon.
Thank you.
Bado chapter 19 . 3/25/2004
PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTERS! I love your story.
chocoliciouz chapter 19 . 3/25/2004
stupid Doyen...seems a lot like VOldemort, he does o.0...
love the story so far ] update soon
Adia Starr chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Bloody Brilliant. I always thought of Remus as a father figure, you know.
padfoot chapter 16 . 3/25/2004
may i just inform u... this is the MOST amazing most brilliant story ever. It's as brilliant as the books. holy #$%...wow
Shortnshort chapter 18 . 3/25/2004
great Story
padfoot chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
wow. wow. This is really good. Its like...wow.
Crystalline chapter 19 . 3/25/2004
Best fanfiction I have read so far. I am deeply impressed. Please make some more chapters. The aticipation is killing me!
Mrs Tom Riddle chapter 18 . 3/25/2004
Wowie kaboodles, fo' shizzle... You update fast... Lovely chapter by the way.
pink-fogg chapter 18 . 3/25/2004
2 chapters!
when I said you had done Dumbledore well, I meant perfectly, exactly how JK had him in book 5 - but then continued him on into book 6 where the stresses were mounting
even though you have to do filler chapters, this one was very good and very informative, and you still somehow make it interesting to read , showing that you can not just right action but also the harder parts like emotion, narrative etc.
so it was very well done
you also managed to have it linked (I don't think thats described very well) so you didn't just have Harry opinions/emotions, but the strain it is causing him, the death eater perspective and what exactly happened to the Burrow
the poor Burrow - that house just really made the Weasley family, it was just so them
and its in the southwest!
can't wait for the next chapter
please post soon and excellent 2 chapters
pink-fogg chapter 17 . 3/25/2004
I think you have done Dumbledore really well in this chapter
1,564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 .. Last Next »