Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
Wytil chapter 25 . 4/12/2004
I would suggest that Harry back off from anyone finding about the phoenix animagus around the Marcello School, not a good idea. Individual self-training is a good idea. Anything to get a legup on that jerk.
wizardmon92 chapter 25 . 4/12/2004
i unfortunatly have one bad thing to say:(plz donb't tell this to anyone)Why the fuck is harry out of swords class i mean he has used a sword than that i have nothing to say
p. gothc
CountessMel chapter 25 . 4/12/2004
NO! I am not against romance at all! In fact, I love it! But only when it is done really well. Not that your's was bad but it takes a truely fantastic writer (Jane Austen, Sherwood Smith, even J.R.R. Tolkien) to write a good romance. Even JK Rowling isn't the best. It's really hard to make it sound believable and all. Just don't make it too mushy; romance and mush are two different things.
I know what you mean about Snape. But honestly, I don't think that he should like Harry but just respect him. They are two different things. Snape can still hate Harry because of his father or whatever but Snape can respect him. Just thought that might clear that up for you! :)
It's going well overall but I feel that the story is lagging a little bit. Just getting a bit routine, you know? That happened in OoP (when they get back to Hogwarts and all that happens is that they get a lot of homework) and I just don't want this great story to become "plateu-ed." That means that it just kinda becomes flat. There should be ups and downs. One of the hardest parts of writing is being able to feel that you do not have to go over every part of a characters life: you can skip a week or so (even more) here and there and it opens up the story a lot. It makes it less monotomous(I can't spell!).
Wow, this is a long review. I hope it helps. Keep writing and good luck on finals!
Mrs Tom Riddle chapter 25 . 4/12/2004
Oh! Wowie Kaboodles! Secret Training Area... O...
Sorry. Easily amused. Can't wait for the next chapter!
j chapter 25 . 4/12/2004
another great chapter.
About his training area was it someones in the past like the headmasters or is it still someones now? if so will he be getting any help with his training? anyway it was a great chapter keep on writing
bylokonnor chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
Remus Lupin calls Voldemort by his name in the books.
bylokonnor chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Of course I can't critisize too much, I'm not much of a writer myself. Just one piece of friendly advice: avoid using typical television clich├ęs, they are so excruciating. And you used one in the summary: 'first attempt, be nice!'
solar chapter 25 . 4/12/2004
how long (chapter) is harry going to stay in marcello school?
blip-dragon chapter 25 . 4/11/2004
lol for the slightly more than one word *grins* and thanks for the thanks. well, another very nice chapter, and i like the healing bit. update soon please:)
chocoliciouz chapter 25 . 4/11/2004
aw...oh well ] finals are more important than fanfics...
Actually, the quality isnt slipping at all. In the contrary, you seem to be getting better and better. Either this chapter is more descriptive than the others, or simply because the long, arduous wait for your next chapter has driven me insane enough to read love stories about Sirius and Lupin o.0
dfcole chapter 25 . 4/11/2004
Great chapter! Plz update soon!
gaul1 chapter 25 . 4/11/2004
good chapter, if harry is pi and can turn in to any animal can he find more uses for dragons blood rather than the twelve uses of ddores, keep up the good work, bye
FeenixFyre chapter 25 . 4/11/2004
Nice chapter, a little boring but that's fine as long as we see some action soon. Like the theory on the phoenix and love, can't wait for harry's burning day! lol! Update soon.
gombeen chapter 24 . 4/8/2004
love the story so much like deciption by wolfmoon and dragonmaster by naia. can't wait to read more
moodyboy66 chapter 24 . 4/6/2004