Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
Lady Connor chapter 24 . 4/5/2004
I just wanted to review saying that this a brilliant fic, and I'm looking forward to the end of it. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but the method of which harry seems to send his letters to everyone is very familiar. I was wondering if you've read the Pendragon series by DJ McHale. Although phoenix feathers aren't used in the Pendragon books, as I said the methodseems familiar. Please reply I'd very much liike to know.
My emails there or if you just want to mention somewhere I'd appreciate it.
Review again soon.
Lady Connor
TigerLily Padfoot chapter 24 . 4/4/2004
update, please! Your story rocks! I am really enjoting it
Padfoot chapter 24 . 4/4/2004
You were right, i did tell elvenears13 to read it..
In the Order of the Phoenix, in the chapter entitled "Occlumency" harry fell asleep and woke up laughing hysterically, jubilent, happy, with butterflies in his with happiness. That was the exact description of me while reading this chapter. Im shaking now. This is so GREAT! im jumping around... Its soo awesome. WoW. IM speechless, i cant describe the level of joy this brings to me. Now after seeing the harry potter trailer on the big screen, im getting MORE anxious. Your fic is ALL i think about. I-, i dont know. Its so great. Highest level of praise to you!
Sigh... Well, Harry writting was what really did it for me, that just made my day. Writting to Nev and Luna, thats REALLY nice. So, is Percy at grimmauld place now too, or is he still being a ginormous git?
When does term begin? I expect the members of the D.A will be nosey,and what wuld cho's reaction be? Two boyfriends down. Voldemort must not like her.O update on lupin! Is he better? Will he go back to teacing? O anticipation, wonder, happiness,hope! what a feeling this is! Update your splendid fic soon!
Padfoot
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 24 . 4/4/2004
good chapter im liking this story more and more
solar1 chapter 24 . 4/4/2004
great story
Jill chapter 24 . 4/4/2004
UPDATE PLEASE!
pink-fogg chapter 24 . 4/4/2004
I'm finally able to review!
It wouldn't let me yesterday
I actually really liked this chapter
you've done the interaction (is that the word? its too early in the morning for me)between the charaters really well
can't wait for the next chapter
blip-dragon chapter 24 . 4/3/2004
nice. update soon please
j chapter 24 . 4/3/2004
you never cese to amaze me another great chapter!
FeenixFyre chapter 24 . 4/2/2004
Great chapter, I've got no complaints! Glad Harry contacted the order and his friends - something that Harry would definately do if it were possible and safe.
~Hunta~
zorro x chapter 24 . 4/2/2004
I just got back from Spring Break and was delighted to see how far your story has advanced- I love it! Harry is perfectly done, and the plot is fascinating. I like the perspective from Ron and Hermione and Snape and Remus, but in the future would rather have it focus more on Harry and his new situation than on whats going on elsewhere... Maybe add a paragraph or two at the end of a chapter, and every now and then full sized chapters? Whatever, it's completely up to you- feel free to ignore my suggestion entirely! Whatever you chose to do, though, please update soon!
NoAlias chapter 24 . 4/2/2004
This was a really good chapter, I'm really getting into this story. I liked the letter, I thought that it was well written. One thing bugs me though (sorry). I don't think that Harry would refer to Voldemort as Tom. The only reason Dumbledore does is because he knew him first as Tom but Harry first knew him as Voldemort. I'm sorry, I know that's picky, but I had to say it. But anyways, please hurry with the next chapter!
dfcole chapter 24 . 4/2/2004
Great chapter! Plz update soon!
chocoliciouz chapter 24 . 4/2/2004
-find her name- yay! you remembered me lol ]
glad that harrys explained to the others were he is, it would be cool if hermione or Dumbledore figures out that hes in Marcello School of Oppurtunity or maybe he can tell them on his own, when he returns ]
mucho love,
liTA
cflat chapter 24 . 4/2/2004
When is Harry going to see them again?
1,656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 .. Last Next »