Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
blip-dragon chapter 21 . 3/27/2004
poor harry! update soon please
CrimsonRageX chapter 21 . 3/27/2004
Mna harry got an asskickin there.
laughing chapter 21 . 3/27/2004
Aw poor harry I feel so sry for him. I want to find out what happens next... It was so good.
Horsecrzy chapter 21 . 3/27/2004
2 words
BRAVO!
ENCORE
u rule girl
FrozenWings chapter 21 . 3/27/2004
Poor Harry! But I guess that this means we'll get a cool scene of Harry proving his worth. That's good. With each chapter I read you surprise me. You're as good at writing action scenes as slower scenes. Will Harry be magic dueling soon?
FrozenWings chapter 20 . 3/27/2004
I loved this chaapter! You've managed to show the Ron/Hermione relationship with a nice subtlety. Not many others habe done that.
I don't know how I'll wait through 20 more chapters for the end!
Blazewing2010 chapter 21 . 3/27/2004
These last 2 chapters were the best yet. Keep 'em coming. Could you give me some tips on how to write and start writing fanfics? Thanks for your time.
chocoliciouz chapter 21 . 3/27/2004
i am a witch ] the truth shall be revealed !
lol ]
wow...so, rewind...Harry is staying here out of his own free will or the Doyen is forcing him ?
padfoot chapter 20 . 3/27/2004
romance... god this is great i love it, but i dont think its like harry to not write again with his phoenix mail, u no explain.. well, its brilliant, and i do wish he would get back to Ron and hermione, stop them worrying. its still great to have this to read, im deperately searching 4 something worth while to read and this is just as worth while as the books. keep em comming! thank u thank u thank u for writting. We harry potter fans need sumthin to outlet our hp-lovin-ness, atleast until June 4th! wow... it is great... 'wicked' in the words of ron. This is AWESOME!
Daesereg chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
i really like the way you are taking the story, but please don't make harry TOO powerful. Well, powerful is good, but at least give him some equals. (dumbledore, voldemort, etc.)
i eagerly await the next chapter.
CountessMel chapter 21 . 3/27/2004
Wow! Moving! Very descriptive. Does the master know something about Harry's scar? Because he keeps looking at it. Anyway, please update!
pink-fogg chapter 21 . 3/27/2004
god, that teacher is such a bitch
I really really hate him
can't wait for the next chapter
thanks for the quick updates
ranko chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
This story reealy sucks, you are copiying the plot from naia ! Cheater
pink-fogg chapter 20 . 3/27/2004
oh...a little twist - interesting
is story part of a series or a one off
and how long will it be untill Harry does come back?
sorry just curious
well another brilliant chapter
and a very quick update - thank you
I really really love your writting style
and you haven't seemed to go off track yet to me
post again as soon as possible
Lady Urquentha chapter 20 . 3/26/2004
I love this story! it's really interesting, and the fight school is neat. You're really good at descriptive writing!
1,591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 .. Last Next »