Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
CountessMel chapter 18 . 3/25/2004
Nice job, keep it up. I have never, however, gone in for the whole meditation-like thing some people write. You may want to make it a little less "spiritual" by changing the word "meditation" to some made-up magical term. (Sorry if that isn't very clear to you.) Also, how are Snape and Lupin going go get into the Riddle house? Seems a bit impossible. But overall, nice.
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 18 . 3/24/2004
very cool keep going
i like it
FeenixFyre chapter 18 . 3/24/2004
I can't believe Dumble is going to give up on Harry just like that! Just on appearances... Poor Ron & Hermione. Hope Harry gets some control of his dreams back, update soon please!
Crystalline chapter 18 . 3/24/2004
Keep writing! this story is awesum! i check 4 updates every day!
chocoliciouz chapter 18 . 3/24/2004
yay you updated ! my friend gets so annoyed when im on cos im oblivious to everything else thats happening, so i promised her i wouldnt check any of my author alerts unless the author was someone named Kjkit. she had blissfully agreed, and then, there you are, with two wonderful new chapters! yay ! (my friend is currently trying to close this review window) ]
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 18 . 3/24/2004
Cool. add on.
areadingaddict chapter 18 . 3/24/2004
not bad. Looking foward to the next chapter and I can't wait till he can go back to hogwarts.
FeenixFyre chapter 16 . 3/24/2004
Wow! This is an awesome story! Kinda reminds me of Deceptions by Wolfmoon, but more, well, magical. Update soon pls p
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 16 . 3/23/2004
cool keep going
me like
hee
Crystalline chapter 16 . 3/23/2004
keep writing! please! awesum writing! very good! A!
Mrs Tom Riddle chapter 16 . 3/23/2004
*giggles stupidly* Yeah... Awesome, fo' shizzle...
chocoliciouz chapter 16 . 3/22/2004
you are too good ] (take that as a compliment) and about how often do you usually update? I mean, you seem to put up new chapters rather often, but appromixately how often exactly? 1 day? 2 days? a week?
...curiousity ]
CountessMel chapter 16 . 3/22/2004
More. Yes. More. Very intriguing. Not what I usually like but nevertheless... More. Please? And fix that thing on Lucius Malfoy... Thank you.
cflat chapter 16 . 3/22/2004
Does Kat like Harry as a friend, or maybe more? What did Harry write in the letter? Did he tell Ron to go to headquarters?
pink-fogg chapter 16 . 3/22/2004
another chapter! Thanks
this story still brilliant
the name makes sense now
can't wait for the next chapter to find out what happens to the Weasleys and when Harry meets the other boys and starts taking regualr classes
post again soon - you have got to be the best updater out there though - so good
the southwest is beautiful - I drove to just above London last year and the fields were so flat - it didn't have the patchwork quilt look the here does was no where near as pretty and the atmosphere is really good here - I really love it
good beaches too
well great story, I'm loving it so far
are you going to have a ship in this?
I don't mind either way - and even though I've got really into slash I don't mind what ship it is - this is such a good story
1,564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 .. Last Next »