Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 14 . 3/21/2004
I missed this chapter. You answered it here, I guess.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 15 . 3/21/2004
Good story, but will he ever contact Dumbledore et al?
Kakole chapter 14 . 3/21/2004
I really like the direction that you are goin in with your story. I like Kat (Is it going to be a H/K story) and would like to see you tell us more about her background. I mean, she has to be good if her father is the Doyen. Anyway, I like how you had Fawkes in the Avian room, it was kinda funny. Is Harry going to be a Multi-Animagus w/ a magical form ¿ I also liked how you wrote the torture and escape scenes. I look forward to reading your next chapter.
Kakole
cflat chapter 14 . 3/21/2004
So Harry is transforming to an animal in his first lesson? Talk about hard.
lolitastorm chapter 14 . 3/21/2004
The story is AWESOME! Basically it's left me speechless, there's no flaws whatsoever. I love the idea of the school :) Keep up the good work!
Jenelf chapter 14 . 3/20/2004
You just had to end it there, dang it! Harry's a multianimagi, isn't he? There just wouldn't be a point in mentioning them if he wasn't. You have some really excellent descriptions. I really look forward to reading more of them. Keep up the good work!
Jenelf chapter 13 . 3/20/2004
This is amazing! Very well done. I love that Snape, while still an idiot, isn't as horribly evil as many make him out to be. You've made his character far more realistic. I'm very excited to see how Harry's training goes. Keep up the good work, and keep it coming fast!
zorro x chapter 13 . 3/20/2004
I love it! Great story- all I can reccomend that you do is let Harry react a bit to days of torture witth Voldemort- he seems to have gotten over it a bit too fast. But WOW! This is an amazing story- I'm definately hooked! Update soon!
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 13 . 3/20/2004
Harry contact Dumbledore, don't be dumb.
leterature-archer chapter 13 . 3/20/2004
this is a great story so far and i think that you could go far with the current plot line
loralee1 chapter 13 . 3/20/2004
This is very good. Looking forward to more. You seem to have posted chapters fast hope you keep it up.
GothicLightning chapter 13 . 3/20/2004
BRILLIANT! I love this story. it has an interesting plot and can only get better so please write next chapter soon. Brilliant!
cflat chapter 13 . 3/20/2004
Is that old man the one who found Harry? Why can't Harry use his name? When will Dumbledore find him?
Samantha Black chapter 12 . 3/20/2004
well done :D
Firstley, I wondered, why you've got only 4 reviews, but then I saw that the story is pretty young...
I like your story :D
your beginning was very interessting and also what happend with Harry and Snape after Harry vanished from the Dursleys
hope to read from the story more soon :)
Bye, Sam
PENNYPACKER chapter 5 . 3/20/2004
Your story is delightful lol.
1,535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 Next »