Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
chocoliciouz chapter 22 . 3/28/2004
yayy you changed the title! ] The summary is much more appealing now. I suppose the main reason I was so keen on you changing that info is because, even though the story is incredible, the summary/title needs to be appealing for the reader to read it in the first place
much love,
lita
Daesereg chapter 22 . 3/28/2004
things always get worse before they get better. It's just the way the world works. Don't worry, i'm not about to stop reading. Not that you really care about one insignificant reviewer. Super harry isn't nesecarrily bad, it can be very good as a matter of fact. I have the feeling you can pull it off just fine. I eagerly await the next chapter.
CountessMel chapter 22 . 3/28/2004
Wow! That was intriguing! Lots of action but why did they try to run for their belongings? That's just dumb and neither Snape or Lupin is dumb. You should cut that out. Also, wouldn't they have been blocked by the wards? Or do the wards only work from the outside? But anyway, nice job.
NoAlias chapter 22 . 3/28/2004
This story is kind of weird but I like it. Please continue soon.
HpDeVoTeE chapter 22 . 3/28/2004
This is an awesome story, please write more soon.
elvenarcher13 chapter 21 . 3/28/2004
im padfoot when not logged on and i just had to add... THIS IS BLOODY BRILLIANT!
Padfoot chapter 22 . 3/28/2004
Wow... every time i read a ch. i say " This just can't get better." but it has, and it keeps goin up. Its so great and thanx for replying glad u appreciated my opinion. anyone who doesn't like his must be a raving lunatic. Its so amazing. Dont stop! i can picture every scene with ease THANK YOU for writting this.. this... (desperstely searching for a good word) MASTERPIECE! masterpiece doesnt even do this justice! its awesome, stupendiforus! o dont ever stop this story! write more! PLEASE! wow...
CrimsonRageX chapter 22 . 3/28/2004
I asure you that your writting is both mostly original and very entertaing and this other person who flamed you is probibly jelus that his simaler fic was crap or something like that.
Bado chapter 22 . 3/28/2004
You are a truly amazing writer. I can't wait to see Harry progress at the Marcello school!
gaul1 chapter 15 . 3/28/2004
goodbyes
gaul1 chapter 13 . 3/28/2004
good, byes
Itty bitty evil ringy of doom chapter 22 . 3/28/2004
write
witchfire37 chapter 22 . 3/28/2004
interesting chapter. i was kind of confused at the beginning as to what was happening, but it was cleared up as i read more. i cant wait to see what happens next!
Say Cheese chapter 21 . 3/28/2004
AW! Poor Harry! Makes you wanna go up and beat the shit out of that Orson feller, eh?
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 22 . 3/28/2004
hee keep goin im liking this story all the way
1,626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 .. Last Next »