Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
chocoliciouz chapter 24 . 4/2/2004
-find her name- yay! you remembered me lol ]
glad that harrys explained to the others were he is, it would be cool if hermione or Dumbledore figures out that hes in Marcello School of Oppurtunity or maybe he can tell them on his own, when he returns ]
mucho love,
liTA
cflat chapter 24 . 4/2/2004
When is Harry going to see them again?
remy-moon chapter 24 . 4/2/2004
oh my gosh! i have now finished what u have posted! and oh my gosh that was awesome- i mean absolutely fabulous! i loved it. the best fanfic i have EVER read! anyway- ur assumption was correct- padfoot is the friend who told me. and she was right- as usual- the story was great, fabulous, marvolous,and any other good adjective that i am incapable of thinking of. anyway keep up the good work- no matter what im sure you'll keep up w/ my standars! and post when ur ready so that its the best (which it will be no matter what u write)! okay keep up the good work! x
CountessMel chapter 24 . 4/2/2004
Okay. Just a few things:
One: It got a little too mushy and sentimental in the Ron and Hermione and Ginny. It was like "I'm gonna support you and we all love you... It's all gonna be fine..." Yeah. It was just kinda annoying. As long as it doesn't happen too often.
Two: Snape is going too "soft". I know he should be kinda reformed and stuff but calling harry by his first name is too much. It would be more realistic if you just had Snape stop insulting Harry all the time.
Three: I thought it was funny when Harry told Snape all those things in the letter!
Good job. It's going well. I can't tell you how excited I am getting when the email comes telling me that I have a new chapter from "Kjkit"! It's so much fun!
gaul1 chapter 24 . 4/2/2004
enjoyable chapter, keep up the good work, wonders if fawkes can communicate with harry, byes
elvenears13 chapter 8 . 4/1/2004
Oh my Gosh. That must be the best fanfic I have EVER read. My best friend just kept babbling and babbling about it! The only way I could stop her was to read it myself. IT IS THE BEST! It is well written, humorous, exciting, has lots of good cliffhangers and is absouletly marvolous! Keep up the MAGNIFICENT work. I LOVE IT KEEP GOING OR ELSE!
Padfoot chapter 20 . 4/1/2004
Im at skool and my genius friend is reading your story now that i have her cornered. Shes really enjoying it. Shes almost done already. Dont be suprised if u get a great review from her. Great Story. I cant say that enough.
arual chapter 23 . 4/1/2004
*god*
blip-dragon chapter 23 . 3/31/2004
good to see harry with a bit more hope. update soon please
j chapter 23 . 3/31/2004
great chapter!
dfcole chapter 23 . 3/30/2004
Great chapter! Take your time with the next couple of chapters. I'm also getting ready to take a few exams. Good luck on yours.
gaul1 chapter 23 . 3/30/2004
good chapter, enjoyed it, wonder if harry will show elemental abilities as it was shown the doyven felt when he arrived, keep up the good work, byes
FeenixFyre chapter 23 . 3/30/2004
He's Kat's dad? Harry is so in for getting his arse kicked! Sheridan's cool is he gonna be around much?
Anyway, it's great - keep it up!
Digi Bonds chapter 22 . 3/30/2004
Wow!
Padfoot chapter 23 . 3/30/2004
My friends are REALLY annoyed with me. At school, all i do is talk about this awesome fanfic i read.. "The author is Kjkit!"..."Its great! Read it!" they tell me to shut up, they KNOW for the thouasanth time! I just can't get over the Fabulousness of this story! its MAGNIFICENT! Its touching, funny, suspenseful, dramatic (in a good way i assure u), and well written. On a letter some .com goers got, J.K Rowling said that she was writting slower then usual. That means prolonged waiting for book 6. So, ATTENTION ALL HARRY POTTER FANS: IF U HAVENT READ THIS STORY I MUST ADVISE YOU TO START NOW!ITS GREAT!THIS FIC IS GOIN PLACES! (and take it from me, my two nicknames are 'the human advice column' and 'oracle/seer')
This has to be my all time favorite. I wish u would update really soon, but i know how hard it is(besides i dont want rushing at my impatiance to create flaws in this story) so, by all means, take ur time to make it great-not that i have any doubt that it will be.
Your SO talented, and thanks for writting.
1,658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 .. Last Next »