Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
Lady Urquentha chapter 20 . 3/26/2004
I love this story! it's really interesting, and the fight school is neat. You're really good at descriptive writing!
Horsecrzy chapter 20 . 3/26/2004
Its really cool that ron and hermione get together.
U rule the book world, seriously
wowsergirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
this is really really really really really good
please add more asap
areadingaddict chapter 20 . 3/26/2004
Oh they're starting to come together. Glad to see Ron is growing up. Great job and I can't wait till y ou update again.
chocoliciouz chapter 20 . 3/26/2004
*mwah* i told me friend about your comment, and she stared blankly at me. seemed to me that she was rather puzzled. i stood there and was about to walk out of the room when she said 'god, therere more people like you out there?'
much love,
P.S. update soon ;)
melanie chapter 20 . 3/26/2004
i LOVE this AWESOME story!
please write more soon!
Aaron chapter 19 . 3/26/2004
Great start to the story and it seems to be moving along well. Characters are very realistic and you have the right amount of action and speech as the story never reall slows down. I can't wait for your next chapter and hope to see it soon.
Horsecrzy chapter 19 . 3/26/2004
WRITE MORE!That was one of the best stories i have ever read!11
Come on!1
Send it to J.K. Rowling, seriously!
pink-fogg chapter 19 . 3/26/2004
yay another chapter!
I was looking forward to the time Harry started the lessons and moved ito the room with the other boys
are we going to get to know any of the other boys?
I still love this fic and your writting is brilliant
post the next chapter very soon
hiddenpename chapter 19 . 3/25/2004
Interesting! I like it alot
I'm glad that ron and them finally know he is okay!
Cristal Limnburg chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
awsome twin chapter 19 . 3/25/2004
This is awsome! Very interesting, and it makes me want to read more. Is Pyro and Kat going to gt together? I hope they do. Very good writing. Please,Please,Please, continue.
lilytiger20 chapter 19 . 3/25/2004
This reads as a very interesting story. It kinda reminds me of another fanfic in which Harry goes to the Barmuda Triangle and finds a school there. I like how you are developing the plot, characters on the other hand are on the scarce side of development, but I expect that we will learn more about various Masters as you update. Keep up the good work. ~_ Also if you have the time let me know when you update again. I would really appreciate it.
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 19 . 3/25/2004
very good i liked it
SilverEden chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
GREAT FIRST CHAPTER! I Love your style and this is the ONLY story with Hary in it that I've read that I actually like! Great Job!
1,592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 .. Last Next »