Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
Ryuu-ANBU chapter 54 . 10/15/2012
This was an absolutely amazing story, couldn't stop reading from start to finish (got the bags under my eyes and the killer headache to prove it :D).

Well written and paced, with a plot that kept me gripped constantly.

My only problem (and it's not a 'problem' per se)...is that you killed Kat :( I liked Kat, and was happy that Harry was finally happy...but then you killed her and I nearly cried (no, seriously...I very nearly did!...I prefer to look at it as the author making memorable characters than me being a sap. lol). I was expecting you to reveal she was actually alive and just got injured, or have Harry resurrect her with his phoenix powers or something (and had a huge grin when he 'saw' her in the clearing until you revealed it was just a dream) but it was not to be :(

Overall, a brilliant story, and probably a candidate for one of my top 10 stories :D I hope you someday release an epilogue, or even a sequel, or possibly even a series of one-shots showing Harry's Travels, reforming the school and/or perhaps finally finding another elementalist and whether he dies or is immortal. Who knows what rabid plot bunny may bite you someday, I just hope one does. Thank you for a great story :D Keep it up.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 14 . 9/18/2012
You don't get to choose your animagus form. It's the animal that reflects your soul and being. You don't get to choose what it is. Pettigrew wouldn't choose a rat, and no doubt James wouldve chosen a lion or something.
Draco Mudiliar chapter 50 . 9/18/2012
another broken one pl check this and post the chapters since i loved reading it. even chapter 52, 53,54 is blank.I think i am going to pm you
harryfan chapter 48 . 9/18/2012
Chapter 48 is broken. I liked your story line very much and it is really upsetting to see broken chapters and seen it is broken i missed the long waited battle. pl repost it
harryfan chapter 46 . 9/18/2012
Chapter 46 is broken. pl repost it
vampiremuggle chapter 54 . 9/16/2012
Awesome story! I love it! It was quite different from anything else I have read and I thoroughly enjoyed it :) although I was really sad when you killed off Kat. She was such am awesome character and I would have liked to see how she interacted with Harry's Hogwarts friends :) Again, amazing story!

Vampiremuggle
Vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
old-crow chapter 54 . 9/15/2012
Another broken chapter
old-crow chapter 48 . 9/15/2012
Hi,

Another one line chapter.

Old-Crow
old-crow chapter 46 . 9/15/2012
Hi,

Chapter 46 appears to be broken. You might want to repost it.

Old-Crpw
Hortensia chapter 54 . 8/22/2012
Very well done! This was a pleasure to read, although I disagree with your decision to kill Kat off. Harry should have had some real happiness in his life for once. That said, I thank you for a good read.
Lil chapter 26 . 8/9/2012
Kinda liked the story but gave it up when the ANs got longer than the chapters . , , .
Neapolitan Usubeni chapter 40 . 7/29/2012
and now i'm pissed that Kay had to die ... jackass
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Okay, I wasn't sure about reading this when I saw the title, but what really got me was the vague description. If there is one thing that gets me to read a story, it is a short description that tells an interesting fact about the story whithout truly saying what it's about. GOOD FOR YOU!
Gracealma chapter 54 . 6/6/2012
Great story! Powerful characterizations and plot lines. Kudos!
lilmisadiva chapter 54 . 5/31/2012
this is one of the best stories I read, great job
1,656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »