Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
1withthepotionsseveroussnape chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
kinda creepy gross... story, but, i think i like it.
Horacrux777 chapter 38 . 10/31/2009
this is one very good story. my disabled mother doesnt read harry potter but she read this one and fell in love with it. keep up the good work
Nora Summers chapter 47 . 10/11/2009
I quite enjoyed this story, though I normally tend to read more slash and if not; then I prefer Harry to be with canon characters (though NOT Ginny).

Anyway, thank you very much for a well written story that I'll add to my favorite stories.

Sincerely,

Sofie.
WhiteWolfofDestiny chapter 27 . 9/25/2009
i swear if Harry doesnt beat the crap out of her father one kind at least i wont be happy, i will still read this but i will be disappointed
IcedMercury chapter 55 . 9/25/2009
This was a great story, well written with a good plot. The only thing that bothered me was the loose ends that were left. Does Harry cure the Longbottoms? What does Snape do now that he's free? Does Harry find another girl after Kat? And Does he have another burning day? I really loved this story, but I would love to see more, maybe a sequel?
denjia chapter 55 . 9/23/2009
This was amazing!
Aquanova chapter 54 . 9/21/2009
All right, where to start?

After all the fics I've slogged my way through, I think yours is the one with the best 'Final Battle' scene I've read, (and I've read...way too much than I should've).

Your take on the prophecy and the significance of the lightning bolt was original, something which is also hard to come by nowadays. Points for that!

One thing I have to mention. I have only ever come across one fic in which Harry actually died, and while I had to go out and replenish my tissue boxes, it was one of the best stories I've ever read. Somehow, it just magnifies the hardships the characters have gone through, and the journey everyone has made. I'm not saying Harry should have died though. Course not! ;)

And continuing from that thought, while your action scenes are (seriously) good, when it comes to other, more emotional scenes you lose out a bit. Focus more on the emotions and actions of certain characters, so that the reader really feels the grief, relief, etc everyone else is feeling.

You might have overdid the Harry's superpowers a little, but you managed to show he was still human, and that helped a lot in my opinion.

Lastly,I liked how you handled the after-battle scenes, and how you ended the story. You tied up the last few ends that needed to be tied up amazingly, and in a way that foreshadowed the ending that was too come, but in a good way. You brought the story to an end gradually, guiding the reader there gently in a way that suited the story itself, and I liked that as well. (I'm not sure I explained that part well. :p)

I'm glad you haven't decided to do a sequel either. The ending's perfect the way it is.

Besides that, nothing much to add. Great work overall, I loved reading this.
mangalover589 chapter 55 . 9/15/2009
one of the best story i have read
delirium chapter 55 . 8/26/2009
awesome story storys like these is why i still look threw
Steve-Arkarian chapter 55 . 8/5/2009
This story was amazing and you tied up most loose ends nicely. I was just wondering though if after Harry gets his strength back (if he does) does he ever try to use the pheonix blood to heal Frank and Alice Longbottom? Overall wonderful story.
Jaymee1000 chapter 55 . 7/18/2009
this was a great story. i couldn't stop reading it and can't wait to read some of your other storys.
BanKaiZangetsu90 chapter 55 . 7/16/2009
Great story, not to thrilled about what happened with kat, I wish you would write something about what happened for sure in thier lives.
Concealed Convict chapter 55 . 6/1/2009
I'll admit that this story started out amazingly, but after Kat died... I dunno, it just seemed to fade a bit, and having come to expect such high standards from your writing before her death, it seemed a bit flat. Not to worry though, it's still a good story. There were a few typos, you seem to have a habit of putting a random "h" in every few chapters, but not much wrong apart from that. I don't appreciate you killing off the person who was, most definitely, my favourite person in this story, bar Harry by a long shot. I also felt that Harry didn't really grieve after her death. I also felt that Harry coming back to life was a bit annoying, but that's probably because I wanted him to be with Kat. The dream just didn't cut it for me. Meh, it's a good story (been favourite'd) and I can't wait to read your other work.

Thanks for writing

Keep up the good work

C-C
Ansku chapter 55 . 6/1/2009
Great fic :)
Wolfric chapter 54 . 5/21/2009
I enjoyed your story. Thanks for writing. W.
1,535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »