Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
Blosiom chapter 55 . 7/10/2011
this is a really really nice story. i enjoyed it emencly but did you have to kill Kat. Thanks for writing
noreenklose chapter 54 . 4/18/2011
Excellent story.

Thank you for writing it.

I really enjoyed it.

I look forward to you writing more stories, this was the first of yours that I have read,

Izzlei chapter 44 . 4/3/2011
You have absolutley no idea how much I love this story.
Kamen Rider Gaim chapter 39 . 3/28/2011
Booker10 chapter 55 . 3/16/2011
this is awsome!is there going to be a seqeul?
Penny is wise chapter 55 . 3/6/2011
Awesome story, I'm annoyed abit that Kat had to die.
Guest chapter 36 . 3/2/2011
I love your story! But I'm wondering, is this a crossover or did you make all this up? I really hate Ron :) always will, always have.
Sage chapter 54 . 2/25/2011
This is one of the best written stories i'v read for a long time!
d0.0b chapter 54 . 2/1/2011
an idea for the sequel. you said that your having trouble with the baddies? you can always have a rival school from the far east or africa. if you go the african route you can add voodoo and necromancy. the far east could focus on ritual, mind magics, and divination. or you could go with a mayan or other indigenous group, maybe using blood magic or sacrifice. the point being have an outside threat, something from beyond traditional european magic.
F chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Yum! Angsty-whiny-bitch!Harry, gotta love it, oh wait a minute...
AnAddictedReader chapter 54 . 1/1/2011
Sad that Kat isn't there with Harry.
AnAddictedReader chapter 42 . 1/1/2011
I still can't believe that you killed Kat.
Thaumologist chapter 55 . 12/11/2010
This was incredible. You write clearly, self consistently, and the only major error i noticed was random letter insertions occasionally.

I disliked killing Kat off. It almost felt like it was needed, but not quite. I suppose I've just read too many where Harry's girl dies, and I just don't like that.

Whilst you did superpower Harry, at no point was he unique in a single facet - there had been other multimages, elementals, or wandless users. He just was maybe the first to do all of them at once. This worked a lot better than some stories where Harry becomes superpowered in every single facet of magic all at once with no practice.

So yeah, great story.

SimFlyer chapter 55 . 12/5/2010
Totally enjoyed your story, im a bit upset that Kat had to die but your the author.
Katalara chapter 54 . 11/10/2010
Great story! Thank you for sharing your hard work...
1,591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »