Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
Bookworm chapter 54 . 5/7/2013
This is probably the BEST end to this series EVER! No offense JK Rowling, but it is! Mostly because nobody that I've grown attached to had to die, except for Kat.
Sugar Quill5302 chapter 54 . 4/7/2013
This was a fantastic story. I love the ot and the way Harry's character stayed close that of canon.
keichan2 chapter 54 . 4/5/2013
I liked this story!
Though I will confess that I am sad for Kat…

Thanks for sharing!
KMH1 chapter 54 . 3/22/2013
I really enjoyed this. You created a new school and intriguing characters without marginalizing those in the original books. Thank you for all of your hard work.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
i never liked dumble. even when he is good here. maybe because he was a dangerous manipulative person in the movie. can't really see it if you don't know what to look for..
jupimako chapter 54 . 2/16/2013
That was a wonderfully fantastic story! Thank you so much. I can't believe how much I enjoyed it. I'm extra happy that today was a Saturday... I read the whole thing in one shot. I'm so glad you completed this story! I wish I had found it years ago.
MsQueenWitch chapter 27 . 1/18/2013
i hate when people force romance in a story. you have a good story going.. there is nothing so far that has been romantic between the two and all of a sudden it happens. You have a teenage boy who knows nothing about romance and represses all feelings all of a sudden having romantic feelings.. You messed up big time
The Dreaming Hare chapter 54 . 1/3/2013
Damn, this was excellent! I always love reading well-written "Harry attends another school" stories, but this was the cream of the crop. A very unique approach, I enjoyed that Marcello was flawed, just a different kind of learning than Hogwarts, with much to be improved upon. I liked that you wrote a powerful!Harry story without it seeming ridiculous or overdone, with a protagonist that was still quite relatable. I look forward to reading more of your work.
expectopadfoot chapter 54 . 1/1/2013
Wow this has been a great fiction to read. I wish Kat was around him as he surely deserves some time with her. I also wish that you gave more details about Harry's fight, but you can't satisfy everyone and I'll just thank you for your effort that was so enjoyable.
piltad chapter 41 . 11/12/2012
Gosh I was really really hopping that you made her look dead but would come back but no such luck it looks like :(
piltad chapter 39 . 11/12/2012
Omg you killed her? I can't believe it never thought that was going to happen. :(
SilverSliverofShadow chapter 54 . 11/7/2012
This is actually a really good story...At first I thought it would suck...it did suck, thought I, at first, but it became a LOT better.
SilverSliverofShadow chapter 25 . 11/7/2012
Copied off of the story with the dragon riders, elves, and stuff, right? Horse, blood-brother, fire elemental...
WolfandWhitlock chapter 54 . 10/31/2012
This. Is. Beautiful.
This is such an amazing fic, it drove me to tears countless times. The only thing I hate is that Harry might not know any proper love. I know he was with Kat, but I think he deserves someone.
Is there a sequel because I would love to read it if there is.
Again thank you for writing this work of art, I'm honoured to have read it. It is the stand of Jo Rowling and you should be extremely proud of this. Well done!

-Ice
Grey chapter 54 . 10/15/2012
Excellent tale you've spun here. Well done.
1,671 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »