Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
Jazzysauce chapter 53 . 2/26/2015
I just finished reading this for the second time, and it only got better. It was the first story I ever read on fanfiction, and to be honest, it set the bar too high for many other fics to even hope to compete against. And now that I've read it again, I discovered a few connections that I didn't understand the first time. I still only have one suggestion- look over your chapters again and edit them. There are a few mistakes with sentence structure that could be fixed. This is still by far better than JK's ending by the way.
hEKSIE chapter 54 . 1/13/2015
very UNEXPECTED FIC.
Jbattiest chapter 54 . 1/5/2015
I enjoyed your work Over the last few days as I binge read the whole of it. The largest critique I have is don't point out mistakes to the audience because then they will hunt for them even if it is as obvious as the broom but on a whole it was a decently paced story that had just enough plot twist to entertain the reader without falling into the cycle most author travel and being forced to end with a deus ex machina
Daphne Whitlock-Potter chapter 54 . 1/4/2015
This is an amazingly well written fic. I love the matureHarry that still had his childish moments and how you allowed him to become powerful but not overnight. This will forever be in my list of favorites. Thank you for all the blood, sweat, and tears that have undoubtedly gone into this epic.
Guest chapter 54 . 12/28/2014
I took a few days to read this and am quite pleased with it. You are a talented writer. I wish there were more writers like you on here.
SecretSpells chapter 54 . 12/3/2014
Love it!
Anon chapter 54 . 12/2/2014
Wonderfully written!
cckeimig chapter 54 . 11/7/2014
I really enjoyed this story a lot. Glad I stumbled across it!
EzVibe chapter 54 . 10/29/2014
Mega story fair few loose ends though eg. The phoenix blood necklaces nevils parents etc. Would definitely recommend!
Hainbuche chapter 54 . 10/28/2014
eine absolut klasse story zu lesen, bedenkt man die anfangsschwierigkeiten in der textverarbeitung... :). lg hayne
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 54 . 10/16/2014
It is sad to know that this is the end...
but this was a good story! it has been a pleasure to read.
Mararsi chapter 37 . 10/15/2014
It's going to be reallllly awkward when Harry reveals his phoenix animagus to the gang only for them to realize he was there at christmas and let them all talk about him without knowing!
Mararsi chapter 36 . 10/15/2014
Wow, Ron deciding to grow up, get over his pettiness and stick with Harry didn't last long huh?
Anejve chapter 54 . 10/7/2014
Yep… not much to say, except that this was a super amazing story!
Thank you so much for this story, I've enjoyed every single moment reading it!

Forever Me
AerynS chapter 54 . 10/5/2014
Just read this story again. I loved it! thank you.
1,727 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »