Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
Red Death chapter 34 . 8/17/2011
Remove all review responses as soon as possible. They're banned by FFNet, and are grounds for immediate fic deletion.
agouraki chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
Wow i thin its the first time ever i read a dumbledore that wants to stop the search? very nice and unexpected.
agouraki chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
Now is see why this fic didnt have the success you expected its caus in the school there is no originality from what i see its just a more advanced hogwarts.

Now if you have made it slash it would be a nail to the coffin for me,also a only boy school is a bad idea.

The start was pretty good thought and snape was believable .
ThomasNealy chapter 54 . 8/12/2011
I loved this story. Any chance in getting a maybe a one shot of what is happening with harry a few years down the road?
ZoeyExtreme chapter 54 . 8/11/2011
OMG this story IS AWESOME it showed him being really powerful at the end but it showed how much he had to work to become that powerful PERFECT love the idea and everything

I Thank You A LOT for writing this _
Alastor Wolfkin chapter 55 . 8/9/2011
this story is absolutely amazing. and romantic, and sad, and just plain epic. im kind of at a loss for good words at the moment...
Alastor Wolfkin chapter 15 . 8/9/2011
i like how you do the animagus magic. most authors would have it as: oh look, i'm able to be a lightning spitting dragon, a small black cat, and a fire breathing shark. completely unrealistic and obviously just a plot device. with your system, anyone with the right force of will could become any animal. they would just need to be able to 'feel' the animal in their mind/soul. it works. i'd assume wandless magic will be the same. all about intent and feel
hpfanficfan chapter 55 . 8/8/2011
I'm surprised your story wasn't as much of a hit as you expected, I thought it very well written and exciting read. Kudos on your work!
Longaog123 chapter 54 . 8/6/2011
Love this story! Great job on creating some original characters and settings. Can't wait to see what you write next!
Myuu November chapter 54 . 8/4/2011
This is an amazing pece of fanfiction. The secret school reminds me a bit of another story, though I cannot remember the name. Students battled there, too, and they also were required to complete the animagus transformation. I like the way wandless magic works in this story. Most people have wizards use wands for the more powerful spells, but you have it the other way round, while the wand gives more consistent results in spellwork. Also, Harry's phoenix form and the way he finds it's powers are well thought through. Makes one wonder if he is really going to have abother burning day. The one thing I really do not like is Kat's death. Does she have to die for Harry to kill Orson and the battle of Hogsmeade to take place? Would Harry not have one back as early as he does otherwise? I do think it could have worked in several different ways. I have to admit, though, that while I would rather she lives, the plot is good the way it is.

Good job on this story! Thank you for sharing.
jayley chapter 39 . 8/3/2011
wow, i think i'm honestly too upset to read this story anymore. i mean, it seems so unnecessary and cruel to be honest. he's already all super powerful, it's not like her death breaks the dam and makes him stronger...seriously dissappointing. anyway, up until then i really enjoyed the story, kinda liked the fast pace of it; it had all the epic hp fic stuff, yet i was able to read through it fairly fast, while you gave a pretty good amount of depth to the characters as well...but i'm one of those that just can't stand certain things-like the unnecessary killing of his girlfriend, so i'm just gonna assume-of course-that harry wins. and then lives his life alone. just saying
ReaderRachel chapter 55 . 8/3/2011
This was an amazing story. Your writing style was great, the characters were flawed enough to seem real, and Harry wasn't a super powered killer which is a refreshing change from most stories. I really enjoyed this story and I hope to find more like it.
Jinawee chapter 55 . 8/3/2011
Hey Kjkit! I look forward to reading your new story (stories?). Harry Potter and the Marcello School is one of the few Harry Potter fanfics that I go back and re-read regularly.
Zygos chapter 55 . 8/3/2011
Awesome Kjkit,

Looking forward to it already.

Zygos
Simon Frank chapter 55 . 8/2/2011
Thank you so much for such a wonderful story. I first read this story when I had just learned about Harry Potter fanfiction and was amazed to find such a wonderful piece of work. I know the story itself ended years ago, but I thank you for adding one last note to introduce it to the thousands of readers who didn't even know this story existed and can now enjoy it's wonder as so many have before.
1,727 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »