Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
morcheller chapter 26 . 9/14/2016
So far this is a great story and I'm looking forward to seeing it to the conclusion. I do feel that it is unfair to the readers that each chapter seems to be half author's notes instead of more story.
morcheller chapter 20 . 9/14/2016
Two years too late to voice an opinion but, I will always say that a Ron/Hermione ship is an abomination of the worst sort that is only topped by one involving Harry and Ginny.
MargaritaS chapter 54 . 8/25/2016
interesting story :)
Stormwing89 chapter 16 . 8/15/2016
If Horus has only one form, as you say in the AN, then how does he transform into an eagle in chapter 15 when his form is supposed to be a hawk?
RebeccaRoy chapter 44 . 8/6/2016
Awesome, what a priceless gift to Remus that was!
RebeccaRoy chapter 42 . 8/6/2016
Wow, so now Harry's friends know everything, good, he will need them now.
RebeccaRoy chapter 40 . 8/5/2016
Wow, that was a wild ride, and poor Harry here! Glad he got rid of one evil guy here though, though it was not Voldemort.
RebeccaRoy chapter 38 . 8/5/2016
Wow, now that was interesting, and glad to know he does not feel ready for this, I would worry if Harry did feel he was ready.
RebeccaRoy chapter 37 . 8/5/2016
Very cool, very good, and I wonder what project Harry has worked on here?
RebeccaRoy chapter 36 . 8/5/2016
Very good, and the game is afoot, and Ron does not have the full story here.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/5/2016
Too much abuse and torture in this story to be an entertaining read. Pity, the author has a decent writing ability.
RebeccaRoy chapter 33 . 8/2/2016
Wow, interesting things going on here, and Harry is very powerful, very powerful indeed.
RebeccaRoy chapter 19 . 8/2/2016
Harry is right, you can't beat respect into someone, and I think when Harry gets stronger, his new master is going to find out that the hard way.
RebeccaRoy chapter 15 . 8/2/2016
Cool, Harry does not do things by half at all, which is good, he has great power here for sure.
RebeccaRoy chapter 14 . 8/2/2016
Cool, nice animal choice there, fits Harry perfectly too.
1,636 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »