Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
missgsmith51 chapter 54 . 7/7/2015
Excellent story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing.
missgsmith51 chapter 53 . 7/7/2015
Poor Neville! I can't believe he wasn't told about Harry. That was a big oversight.

After everything, Fudge is STILL an arse. I suppose it's too much to expect that finally ridding the Wizarding world of such an evil would change the survivors for the better. Once an arse, always an arse?

Fudge reminds me of an old quote attributed to Aesop (paraphrased): "When all is said and done, a lot more gets said than done." Fudge talks a lot and makes a lot of promises, but he never really accomplishes much ... at least not for the people he's sworn to serve and protect. Rather, he serves and protects himself. It will be interesting to see how long he lasts this time without Lucy whispering in his ear and filling his fault. Hmm. That reminds me ... Where is the Toad?
missgsmith51 chapter 46 . 7/7/2015
I'm very curious to see if Harry can cure the Longbottoms. I think their being trapped inside their own minds and unable to communicate - that is how it seems, at least - must be terrifying to the victims and frustrating and discouraging to those who love them. I hope Harry can help. Perhaps Fawkes will help, too, if he heard Harry's conversation with Dumbledore.

Malfoy ... To trust or not to trust, that is the question. Harry is certainly forgiving. I'm a huge skeptic where Draco is concerned, and I think I would insist on questioning under Veritaserum. Did Lucius kill Narcissa? If so, will Draco kill him?
missgsmith51 chapter 44 . 7/6/2015
Dumbledore smiled at him. "Some people just can't change, Harry, no matter what we try and do for them. Particularly in young Malfoy's case." That's a shock coming from the man who normally thinks everyone can be reclaimed from the darkness. I'm a little worried at the things Harry revealed to Malfoy. They WILL probably go straight to Voldemort. :(

Yeay! Moony is no longer a werewolf! He can marry Tonks with no worries.
missgsmith51 chapter 43 . 7/6/2015
You know, I'm now wondering if Orson killed his own wife. I remember one of the guys saying something about a tripping jinx causing the fall on the sword.

So, is Cho going to get her hooks into Harry ... or try? I think it would be tough for her to measure up to Kat.
missgsmith51 chapter 42 . 7/6/2015
"A/N – aren't I nice!" Yes, you're very nice. You broke at a good spot and didn't leave an evil "cliffie."

Shouldn't Harry have asked for an oath not to reveal the information he gave in DD's office? Especially his animagus forms!

I wonder when Harry will explain Remus's Christmas gift?
missgsmith51 chapter 41 . 7/6/2015
I love it when Hermione SEES WITH HER OWN EYES something amazing happening and then proceeds to say it can't be done. Get a clue, Hermione! (I must confess that, at times when she does this, I would love to see Luna walk up and just clock her! I know ... I'm evil.)
missgsmith51 chapter 39 . 7/6/2015
I wondered ... No wonder some of the boys were considering taking the Mark. There was a "recruiting officer" in their midst.
missgsmith51 chapter 38 . 7/6/2015
That was very poignant. Alas, I think Marcello WITHOUT the Doyen and WITH Orson is going to be one scary place. Will Orson attempt to take the sword? Surely he will be outraged that Harry has been chosen by the Doyen to succeed him.
missgsmith51 chapter 36 . 7/6/2015
Ah, there's the whiny Ron I've come to know. I wonder ... Why is he so upset with Harry for not staying in touch? He thought Harry was being unreasonable the previous summer for being upset over the same thing. I guess it's okay to throw a tantrum over it, though, when you're Ron Weasley.

He'll probably be mad, too, if he finds out Harry was fighting in Diagon and didn't tell him.
missgsmith51 chapter 35 . 7/6/2015
I have a bad feeling about this. If Kat is injured or killed, Harry is a dead man. Her father may be a jerk, but he will still kill Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 34 . 7/5/2015
At this point, even after the duel, it is clear that the Doyen sees Harry as a successor, at least when it comes to mastering the Elements. He also seems impressed that the small group of kids have become friends and are training together. Both of these things seem sure to increase Orson's hostility to Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 33 . 7/5/2015
There is something not right about Orson. What kind of Master goads one student into killing another? It makes me wonder ... I questioned earlier whether Orson was afraid Harry might potentially supplant him. Is it possible that he feared Tocho might be a threat and wanted him taken out?

Or perhaps Orson is jealous of Harry, because Harry has received "gifts," or special abilities, from the Doyen. Does this mean the Doyen sees Orson as unworthy of those gifts?
missgsmith51 chapter 31 . 7/5/2015
I think it was better that he not be seen. It gives them hope that he may sometimes be near, watching over them.
missgsmith51 chapter 30 . 7/5/2015
I thought Harry wasn't supposed to leave. The fact that it is Halloween is also not great, as something terrible usually happens on that day.
1,602 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »