Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
Forever Me chapter 54 . 10/7/2014
Yep… not much to say, except that this was a super amazing story!
Thank you so much for this story, I've enjoyed every single moment reading it!

Forever Me
AerynS chapter 54 . 10/5/2014
Just read this story again. I loved it! thank you.
Tegasus chapter 54 . 9/17/2014
That was a great story! Thanks for posting it!
Daniel james Black chapter 54 . 9/16/2014
Why. Why. WHY. I DIDNT WANT KAT TO DIE. SHE COULD HAVE BEEN BROUGHT BACK. HARRY LOVED HER AND SHE LOVED HARRY. WHY WHY. BDUD YYBFUNDH DYBL.

I'm gonna go cry now.

Good read I enjoyed it. Thank you
emthereble chapter 54 . 9/15/2014
wow this fanfic was BRILLIANT ! I could not put it down and was up until 4 in the morning reading it !
JeffreyF chapter 54 . 9/12/2014
Wow, congrats on finishing the story. This is probably the first fanfic I've read in a while and only saw it because I got an alert.

Your writing style is easy to read and the chapter lengths are perfect. To be honest the plot wasn't that great though your characters were somewhat developed. Just a bit of constructive criticism, don't take it too seriously and good luck for any future stories.
dobbys-stinger chapter 54 . 9/12/2014
still a great story love it wish it was longer
Asari chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
I gave it a couple another attempt, but I can't tolerate a story so dependent on sadism.
Asari chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
It appears that the school goes out of their way to hire sadists who enjoy causing pain to those who can't fight back.

I understand an author's intent to have a "hard" school where Harry will become super strong and a mighty fighter, but I don't agree that abusing children is the way to do it. The idea that a teen who spent days being tortured by Voldie would willingly submit to the same torture by a non-Voldie teacher isn't credible, especially as many at the school want to join the dark lord. So there's gratuitous torture for no valid reason.
ThatOneGirlNoOneNotices chapter 54 . 7/28/2014
Love it. I just read the story, though I know that it was finished a while ago, it was still absolutely amazing. So sad that Kat died, but what can you do. I just wish that he got to see Hogwarts and the world. :/ Anyways, good story. You are a really talented author, and I look forward to reading other things you have written. In fact, I'm going to go check now. Keep on writing! Chow! (Great scot! I just said 'chow'!)
Alamis Ark chapter 54 . 6/30/2014
Amazing story!
Moon Kingdom chapter 54 . 6/26/2014
I love it. It's such a wonderful and sad story.
Schattenkind105 chapter 52 . 6/24/2014
Er, excuse me but I think you lost a chapter!
There is no chapter under the headline "To honour a hero".
I will write again after I read the story.
Schattenkind
Yungbullet chapter 54 . 5/8/2014
love it,i first thought karana's school of magic was de best but i have chand my is de best i have read so far
Osmodious chapter 54 . 3/13/2014
Good story, very engrossing and some very intriguing ideas. Still think you dumped on Harry a bit much, but it does seem to be the way most stories go (well, other than the ludicrously happy stories). Kind of ticked that you killed Kat, but it's your story, of course. Anyway, very enjoyable...thanks for posting.
1,564 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »