Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
RebeccaRoy chapter 11 . 7/29/2016
Very good, hopefully, Harry is here in a new world for sure, and hopefully one where he can learn to defeat a certain evil dark lord.
RebeccaRoy chapter 10 . 7/29/2016
Voldemort is a fool, he thinks he can make Harry join him? Not so, Harry will not join someone who killed his family and tortures people for the sheer joy of it. Even if Harry did join him, he would be worse than a slave and Harry knows this very well. Glad he got away like he did.
RebeccaRoy chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
Wow, at least the Dursleys did not die, sure they are not nice, but at least here they took care of Harry though and it paid off, they are still alive.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Good start, and realistic too, I feel for Harry here as Voldemort is not nice at all, and wants to hurt Harry with these visions and the like.
I am Aus chapter 27 . 7/22/2016
One of those "Harry and friends" fics. But good stuff. I like it.
pascale.charette chapter 54 . 7/22/2016
loved this story. couldn't let go till the end.
Guest chapter 54 . 7/14/2016
This really sucked for Harry. Still a martyr, stupid Harry, he's not very smart here.
lampott chapter 54 . 5/12/2016
Truly amazing.
The-Black-Rose-of-Ouroboros chapter 54 . 4/20/2016
Wow...just wow. This here, was one fine damn story. I was instantly hooked and loved every part of it! This is definitely going into my Favorites list just so I can read it again at a later date!
staar chapter 54 . 4/12/2016
this was awesome !
plumbknot57 chapter 54 . 4/10/2016
Very very good thank you.
Talonwalker chapter 54 . 4/3/2016
I really enjoyed the story a lot, thanks!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/2/2016
I have a half mind to tell you to get out. Is this really necessary to the plot, or is this just filler to show how awesome your Harry is? Either way, it's sloppily executed and rushed.
Calmzone1 chapter 54 . 12/7/2015
Great story - I found it once before, but couldn't remember it. Thanks for sharing :)
Mike.Delphi chapter 15 . 10/29/2015
So is Horus a Multianimagi as well? You said his name came from his animagus form of a Hawk. Then here he turned into an eagle? I tried to read this story before, but it was incomplete. I like what you've done and can't wait to see where this goes.

Mike.