Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
Guest chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
i never liked dumble. even when he is good here. maybe because he was a dangerous manipulative person in the movie. can't really see it if you don't know what to look for..
jupimako chapter 54 . 2/16/2013
That was a wonderfully fantastic story! Thank you so much. I can't believe how much I enjoyed it. I'm extra happy that today was a Saturday... I read the whole thing in one shot. I'm so glad you completed this story! I wish I had found it years ago.
MsQueenWitch chapter 27 . 1/18/2013
i hate when people force romance in a story. you have a good story going.. there is nothing so far that has been romantic between the two and all of a sudden it happens. You have a teenage boy who knows nothing about romance and represses all feelings all of a sudden having romantic feelings.. You messed up big time
The Dreaming Hare chapter 54 . 1/3/2013
Damn, this was excellent! I always love reading well-written "Harry attends another school" stories, but this was the cream of the crop. A very unique approach, I enjoyed that Marcello was flawed, just a different kind of learning than Hogwarts, with much to be improved upon. I liked that you wrote a powerful!Harry story without it seeming ridiculous or overdone, with a protagonist that was still quite relatable. I look forward to reading more of your work.
expectopadfoot chapter 54 . 1/1/2013
Wow this has been a great fiction to read. I wish Kat was around him as he surely deserves some time with her. I also wish that you gave more details about Harry's fight, but you can't satisfy everyone and I'll just thank you for your effort that was so enjoyable.
piltad chapter 41 . 11/12/2012
Gosh I was really really hopping that you made her look dead but would come back but no such luck it looks like :(
piltad chapter 39 . 11/12/2012
Omg you killed her? I can't believe it never thought that was going to happen. :(
Black Guest User Silver Shadow chapter 54 . 11/7/2012
This is actually a really good story...At first I thought it would suck...it did suck, thought I, at first, but it became a LOT better.
Black Guest User Silver Shadow chapter 25 . 11/7/2012
Copied off of the story with the dragon riders, elves, and stuff, right? Horse, blood-brother, fire elemental...
WolfandWhitlock chapter 54 . 10/31/2012
This. Is. Beautiful.
This is such an amazing fic, it drove me to tears countless times. The only thing I hate is that Harry might not know any proper love. I know he was with Kat, but I think he deserves someone.
Is there a sequel because I would love to read it if there is.
Again thank you for writing this work of art, I'm honoured to have read it. It is the stand of Jo Rowling and you should be extremely proud of this. Well done!

-Ice
Grey chapter 54 . 10/15/2012
Excellent tale you've spun here. Well done.
Ryuu-ANBU chapter 54 . 10/15/2012
This was an absolutely amazing story, couldn't stop reading from start to finish (got the bags under my eyes and the killer headache to prove it :D).

Well written and paced, with a plot that kept me gripped constantly.

My only problem (and it's not a 'problem' per se)...is that you killed Kat :( I liked Kat, and was happy that Harry was finally happy...but then you killed her and I nearly cried (no, seriously...I very nearly did!...I prefer to look at it as the author making memorable characters than me being a sap. lol). I was expecting you to reveal she was actually alive and just got injured, or have Harry resurrect her with his phoenix powers or something (and had a huge grin when he 'saw' her in the clearing until you revealed it was just a dream) but it was not to be :(

Overall, a brilliant story, and probably a candidate for one of my top 10 stories :D I hope you someday release an epilogue, or even a sequel, or possibly even a series of one-shots showing Harry's Travels, reforming the school and/or perhaps finally finding another elementalist and whether he dies or is immortal. Who knows what rabid plot bunny may bite you someday, I just hope one does. Thank you for a great story :D Keep it up.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 14 . 9/18/2012
You don't get to choose your animagus form. It's the animal that reflects your soul and being. You don't get to choose what it is. Pettigrew wouldn't choose a rat, and no doubt James wouldve chosen a lion or something.
Draco Mudiliar chapter 50 . 9/18/2012
another broken one pl check this and post the chapters since i loved reading it. even chapter 52, 53,54 is blank.I think i am going to pm you
harryfan chapter 48 . 9/18/2012
Chapter 48 is broken. I liked your story line very much and it is really upsetting to see broken chapters and seen it is broken i missed the long waited battle. pl repost it
1,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »