Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
Jyvie chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
Damn little unknown boy, you have to calm yourself, I mean I could you seriously ask her/him. are you fucking crazy? this is a FUCKING story, i you can't even understand why are you reading fanfic. and if you don't like M/M story why did you even read it to the 11chapter. I mean reviews are supposed to be constructive and helpful. yours is a complete waste of time. hiding behind your screen, do you feel stronger, pathetic little person, you disgust me as much as this story disgust you. don't create an account because as soon as you do, you will be ban because I will report you

as you see writer, don't mind this type of person, they only succeed in their existence because they succeed to hurt you. do me a favor and be proud of your story because it is so good.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2019
This is total bullshit Harry I'm his what 5th year would never help Snape and it's starting to look like one of them fag stories yet it though you fucking dumbass head Harry has had feeling for Ginny since he first met her go back and read the books again he's setting on the train looking at the redhead girl now why would a boy look at a girl mmmm because he likes her so I'm done with this retarded story Ginny is and always will be the only one for Harry if you can understand and have even wa whatlittle bit of common Sense you can see that in the books fuck all the stores that have Harry sucking cock or in love with that bushy haired two faced cunt Hermione she cares more about elves then she does Harry oh let's free the elves so they don't have to do all the cooking and cleaning and sleep in a cupboard that sounds like how Harry grew up but anywhere in the books did she even try to help him only once in the last book when he was already leaving his aunt's house and not going back that's why she's a cunt at least Ron actions are understandable he gets looked over for everything having 5 older brothers God I hate stupid people who think Harry should be with anyone but Ginny she is his soulmate in the books he is always stealing looks at her not just in the 6th book but in the 3rd 4th and 5th book ever since he first saw her in the movie when Harry first came to the Wesley's see what he did when Ginny came in the kitchen he had the biggest smile on his face he ever had why because he was happy to see her again don't believe me read the books again and watch the movies in Deathly Hallows movie see how uncomfortable Harry looks dancing with Hermione but in the beginning of the movie he helps Ginny with her dress and starts kissing her that tells a lot fucktards he is in love with only Ginny no one else if you think otherwise do the world a favor and kill yourself you are stupid and I don't want my tax money going to support you
szw5009 chapter 54 . 4/25/2019
Thank you!
Harry P fan 4ever chapter 34 . 2/18/2019
What about Ginny
unlikely weirdo chapter 54 . 1/6/2019
this was an excellent fic; just what I was looking for. thank you.
abdelfataha16 chapter 1 . 7/6/2018
you just had to kill off my favorite character didn't you?
Apostrophe Catastrophe chapter 21 . 7/1/2018
Too much abuse for my tastes. Interesting story though-I couldn't put it down until these past two chapters.
tag0 chapter 14 . 5/6/2018
Just a note - panthers are *not* a different species than/cousins to leopards. They are melanistic (black) leopards or jaguars (depending on the continent they're on). So what Harry is actually seeing is either a leopard or a jaguar.
amyrlinengineer chapter 54 . 3/13/2018
I enjoyed your story. I admit to being distraught with the outcome of his relationship, but what can you do. Also, I half expected the statue to be of Richard and Kahlan telling everyone to rise up and life their life, throw off the ministry. lol. thanks for sharing
Eagle-Eyes chapter 54 . 2/9/2018
Great story

Keep writing as life allows
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 42 . 11/27/2017
I liked this chapter. It would be nice if Hogwarts and Marcello could cooperate or at least have a friendly relationship.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 41 . 11/27/2017
The story seems to be getting better. I imagine Harry is sad about Kat. I do hope love comes to Harry he deserves that! I am anxious to see how this plays out.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 40 . 11/26/2017
Orson got his good. Now I hope Doyen Harry kicks the Death Eaters out of Marcello and hands them over to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 39 . 11/26/2017
I was disappointed that Kat was killed but what do you expect a Death Eater to do? Death Eaters are BAD people. I hope that Orson get Azkaban for being a Death Eater, Killing Kat and attempting to kill Harry.

Since Harry is the Doyen he can bring reforms to Marcello. He can get rid of any Death Eater master and expel students with Death Eater leanings. He should find out where Marcello is, who the Magical Government is and see that the school complies with that government. If the government is not acceptable he should move Marcello. He hopefully will allows females to attend.

Some you readers are too harsh. Why not write a similar story and make it go how you want?
Guest chapter 39 . 8/20/2017
Why the hell kill Kat? Not even going to bother read the rest. Was going so good till that. Pointless now.
1,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »