Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
RebeccaRoy chapter 42 . 8/6/2016
Wow, so now Harry's friends know everything, good, he will need them now.
RebeccaRoy chapter 40 . 8/5/2016
Wow, that was a wild ride, and poor Harry here! Glad he got rid of one evil guy here though, though it was not Voldemort.
RebeccaRoy chapter 38 . 8/5/2016
Wow, now that was interesting, and glad to know he does not feel ready for this, I would worry if Harry did feel he was ready.
RebeccaRoy chapter 37 . 8/5/2016
Very cool, very good, and I wonder what project Harry has worked on here?
RebeccaRoy chapter 36 . 8/5/2016
Very good, and the game is afoot, and Ron does not have the full story here.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/5/2016
Too much abuse and torture in this story to be an entertaining read. Pity, the author has a decent writing ability.
RebeccaRoy chapter 33 . 8/2/2016
Wow, interesting things going on here, and Harry is very powerful, very powerful indeed.
RebeccaRoy chapter 19 . 8/2/2016
Harry is right, you can't beat respect into someone, and I think when Harry gets stronger, his new master is going to find out that the hard way.
RebeccaRoy chapter 15 . 8/2/2016
Cool, Harry does not do things by half at all, which is good, he has great power here for sure.
RebeccaRoy chapter 14 . 8/2/2016
Cool, nice animal choice there, fits Harry perfectly too.
RebeccaRoy chapter 11 . 7/29/2016
Very good, hopefully, Harry is here in a new world for sure, and hopefully one where he can learn to defeat a certain evil dark lord.
RebeccaRoy chapter 10 . 7/29/2016
Voldemort is a fool, he thinks he can make Harry join him? Not so, Harry will not join someone who killed his family and tortures people for the sheer joy of it. Even if Harry did join him, he would be worse than a slave and Harry knows this very well. Glad he got away like he did.
RebeccaRoy chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
Wow, at least the Dursleys did not die, sure they are not nice, but at least here they took care of Harry though and it paid off, they are still alive.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Good start, and realistic too, I feel for Harry here as Voldemort is not nice at all, and wants to hurt Harry with these visions and the like.
I am Aus chapter 27 . 7/22/2016
One of those "Harry and friends" fics. But good stuff. I like it.
1,661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »