Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
missgsmith51 chapter 41 . 7/6/2015
I love it when Hermione SEES WITH HER OWN EYES something amazing happening and then proceeds to say it can't be done. Get a clue, Hermione! (I must confess that, at times when she does this, I would love to see Luna walk up and just clock her! I know ... I'm evil.)
missgsmith51 chapter 39 . 7/6/2015
I wondered ... No wonder some of the boys were considering taking the Mark. There was a "recruiting officer" in their midst.
missgsmith51 chapter 38 . 7/6/2015
That was very poignant. Alas, I think Marcello WITHOUT the Doyen and WITH Orson is going to be one scary place. Will Orson attempt to take the sword? Surely he will be outraged that Harry has been chosen by the Doyen to succeed him.
missgsmith51 chapter 36 . 7/6/2015
Ah, there's the whiny Ron I've come to know. I wonder ... Why is he so upset with Harry for not staying in touch? He thought Harry was being unreasonable the previous summer for being upset over the same thing. I guess it's okay to throw a tantrum over it, though, when you're Ron Weasley.

He'll probably be mad, too, if he finds out Harry was fighting in Diagon and didn't tell him.
missgsmith51 chapter 35 . 7/6/2015
I have a bad feeling about this. If Kat is injured or killed, Harry is a dead man. Her father may be a jerk, but he will still kill Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 34 . 7/5/2015
At this point, even after the duel, it is clear that the Doyen sees Harry as a successor, at least when it comes to mastering the Elements. He also seems impressed that the small group of kids have become friends and are training together. Both of these things seem sure to increase Orson's hostility to Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 33 . 7/5/2015
There is something not right about Orson. What kind of Master goads one student into killing another? It makes me wonder ... I questioned earlier whether Orson was afraid Harry might potentially supplant him. Is it possible that he feared Tocho might be a threat and wanted him taken out?

Or perhaps Orson is jealous of Harry, because Harry has received "gifts," or special abilities, from the Doyen. Does this mean the Doyen sees Orson as unworthy of those gifts?
missgsmith51 chapter 31 . 7/5/2015
I think it was better that he not be seen. It gives them hope that he may sometimes be near, watching over them.
missgsmith51 chapter 30 . 7/5/2015
I thought Harry wasn't supposed to leave. The fact that it is Halloween is also not great, as something terrible usually happens on that day.
missgsmith51 chapter 29 . 7/5/2015
Why do I feel Kat's dad wouldn't be all that impressed with Harry's Dance of Death? I'm curious ... Does he see Harry as some kind of usurper who wants to supplant him?
missgsmith51 chapter 28 . 7/5/2015
You must like Ron a lot better than other authors. He's far more mature and much less whiny than the Rons I'm used to seeing ... maybe even better than canon Ron. This one probably wouldn't abandon Harry and Hermione in the middle of the Horcrux hunt ... At least, I don't think so.
missgsmith51 chapter 27 . 7/5/2015
Harry does like to live dangerously.
missgsmith51 chapter 26 . 7/5/2015
Malfoy is - well, I was going to say a snake, but that's an insult to snakes. I guess I could say he is a little wad of excrement on the sidewalk of life. Too bad he can't be used as one of Voldy's "object lessons."
missgsmith51 chapter 20 . 7/5/2015
Well, that was interesting ... Hermione channeling Harry? If she tells Dumbledore of her dream or vision, and mentions the name of the book Harry was holding, will he understand and figure out where Harry is?

Ron seems to have undergone a transformation of sorts. All of a sudden, he is no longer blaming Harry for his troubles. Could he be growing up at long last? Or will things change again soon?
missgsmith51 chapter 19 . 7/5/2015
No wonder some of the students there are considering joining Voldemort. They obviously aren't aware that their "master" acts rather like him.

Is abuse really worthwhile training? What would happen if Harry just left?
1,626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »