Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marcello School
Guest chapter 39 . 8/20/2017
Why the hell kill Kat? Not even going to bother read the rest. Was going so good till that. Pointless now.
SortingHat chapter 9 . 7/25/2017
I'm done with this fic. It's not what it was advertise. It scares me so many people buy such cheap lies. I bet your an ultra liberal that believes in the Black Lives Matter garbage which all they do is spread destruction and act fascist. Your MSM is dying as the legs are buckling. You can try to regulate us and silence (some) of us but your not going to stop us. We will bring freedom and prosperity back to the US which will trickle to the world.

You cannot win making America a *charity* nation with free handouts. It is not sustainable. Once the bottom falls what are you going to do when nobody is able to have welfare. Huh? Your SSI and Obama checks will be gone. Mass starvation will be rampant which the new thing will be the return of Victory Gardens.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 7/25/2017
I can tell this fic was written for emotions only. Not even a disclaimer. It's like the author didn't really give a damn except for quick attention.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 7/25/2017
Why does only old fanfics show up? Nobody writing new stories?
SortingHat chapter 2 . 7/25/2017
Good lord! It's like none of the muggles ever heard of home security systems. The way the Dursley's are so rich you'd think they would care about protection and have custom plans. If they wanted to they could have recordings of machine guns/strobe lights to warn away intruders as a first line of defense.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
This isn't leading to where I was hoping.
Miriam1 chapter 16 . 7/20/2017
Oh, wow. I just put it together.

Harry's tremendous apparation power is beyond belief, until you remember that the phoenix has the ability to carry enormous loads immeasurable distances.

I'm enjoying the story.

I look forward to reading further.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Guest chapter 54 . 7/13/2017
That was a fun read
Jimbocous chapter 53 . 6/17/2017
Thanks for a great (re)read!
Brit picking chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
Ok, so let me get this straight: you are able to use the confusing way that Brits have to indicate it's thirty minutes past the hour but you miss the stupid word Americans have for the hair that falls on the forehead? ITS FRINGE! Anyone who has read Harry Potter and PAID ATTENTION knows it's FRINGE! For gods sake, Harry's most defining characteristic is covered by his FRINGE! NOT BANGS!

I dropped the story after I ran into this. If you can't get this right then I assume the rest of the story elements are just as sloppy.
Tejaswi chapter 40 . 5/20/2017
I love this story. But if Kat is really not coming back, then you are an ass!
hdres chapter 20 . 4/21/2017
I am really enjoying this story and the different direction you are taking. I meant to leave a review before this but I was so caught up in the narrative that I kept moving straight to the next chapter. Thank you for sharing.
lennellie chapter 54 . 4/10/2017
Wow... for once, no need for epilogue because I'm fully content.
lennellie chapter 53 . 4/10/2017
Hmmmm... you may even be a better writer than JKR when I was pulled in by how you dropped in Kat into the conversation and the sacrifice.
lennellie chapter 52 . 4/10/2017
It does not to dwell on dreams and forget to live, but it is equally foolish to ignore the past - never forget. Wow - this is gonna be my whatsapp tagline, over some verse about working whilst it is still day hehehe.
1,727 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »