Reviews for Lone Wolf
FanGirl4Life16 chapter 27 . 11/29/2012
OMG! I love love loved the story :)
andreri chapter 27 . 10/27/2012
i absolutely love but in my secret opinion, there need a little baby of michael and selene, you're so talented and the end was simply perfect.
Bye kisses
TheOmega696969 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Great story man
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 27 . 2/4/2012
really good story! loved it!
Momwolf chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
more, yea !
Momwolf chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
alsome, loving ti
Momwolf chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
way cool, keeping it coming, loving it
Momwolf chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
great, hope it continues getting better
Age of Cosmos chapter 27 . 7/27/2010
i liked it will there be more?
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
just finished reading the whole story, it was great!

im going read ome of your other stories now... :)

happy writing
Zekuran chapter 27 . 2/26/2010
I really liked this. There was a lot of imagination that went into this, and at times the emotions are palpable. I believe this is the closest I'll come to the story I'm looking for: a look at the war from a Lycan OC point of view.
Melissa chapter 27 . 11/15/2009
Thanks for posting the story. It felt completely appropriate for Selene to become a hybrid so she could be with Michael. I liked how you added credible detail from the movies to make your story more powerful. It was sweet. I especially like the part where Kraven was tracked down and his legs were cut off.

Thanks again!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 27 . 1/20/2008
LOVED IT
Justin Huston chapter 27 . 11/10/2006
Great story.

I really liked the way you changed some of the good and bad characters around and gave them a chance to redeem themselves.
Quicksilvermad chapter 27 . 1/27/2006
What a wonderful fic! I just found this the other day and read through it-and I plan to re-read it. You did a great job at capturing the Selene and Michael's personalities; and your original characters were entirely believable. Kudos! This is going on my Favorite Stories list!