Reviews for Lone Wolf
Starfang's Secrets chapter 27 . 4/22/2016
This would have made an awesome movie. I love it when fanfiction is made without the whole story. It makes everything that more exciting to read, because you don't know what is going to happen next. Well done!
FanGirl4Life16 chapter 27 . 11/29/2012
OMG! I love love loved the story :)
andreri chapter 27 . 10/27/2012
i absolutely love but in my secret opinion, there need a little baby of michael and selene, you're so talented and the end was simply perfect.
Bye kisses
TheOmega696969 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Great story man
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 27 . 2/4/2012
really good story! loved it!
Momwolf chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
more, yea !
Momwolf chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
alsome, loving ti
Momwolf chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
way cool, keeping it coming, loving it
Momwolf chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
great, hope it continues getting better
TheHowlingDark chapter 27 . 7/27/2010
i liked it will there be more?
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
just finished reading the whole story, it was great!

im going read ome of your other stories now... :)

happy writing
Zekuran chapter 27 . 2/26/2010
I really liked this. There was a lot of imagination that went into this, and at times the emotions are palpable. I believe this is the closest I'll come to the story I'm looking for: a look at the war from a Lycan OC point of view.
Melissa chapter 27 . 11/15/2009
Thanks for posting the story. It felt completely appropriate for Selene to become a hybrid so she could be with Michael. I liked how you added credible detail from the movies to make your story more powerful. It was sweet. I especially like the part where Kraven was tracked down and his legs were cut off.

Thanks again!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 27 . 1/20/2008
LOVED IT
Justin Huston chapter 27 . 11/10/2006
Great story.

I really liked the way you changed some of the good and bad characters around and gave them a chance to redeem themselves.