Reviews for I've forgotten it Again
Jedimastersandy chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
oh, im guessing the thing he forgot is his birthday! :
Kalimyre chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Oh, I like this one. I'm guessing it's Daniel's birthday that he's forgotten. I liked Sam and Jack conspiring to make him go home and sleep, and sneaking him the sleeping pills just to be sure. Are you going to write the actual party happening? I love when Daniel's friends throw him a birthday party and he's all surprised because he didn't think that they would remember and he hasn't had a birthday party for a lot of years.
Kalimyre
PS: Thanks for reading and reviewing my story, Hook.
sueKay-04 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
It's looking good. About BCG Jabs, I had mine a couple of years back. It should be sore for a few days or maybe a week. After that,It should be fine! Keep up the writing. Im dying to see where this goes!
emma chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
ITS NOT ANYWHO-ITS ANYHOW!
yOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WROTE THIS-gotta go dinners ready!
spacemonkeylover chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Great story! Please update soon 'cos i really want to find out waht is going on.
The BCG jab does hurt doesn't it? I had mine a 2 years ago and it killed. Just don't pick the scab or it'll get infected like mine-it's really gross!
BizzyLizzy chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Liked it, is there going to be more?
Jaybear chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Keep going it was it would be funny if Daniel doesn't wake up in really sure waht the party is for His Birthday or annverce of the day he opened the do
Feline Feral chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
This is great so far. The first Stargate SG-1 story I've readf actually. Did Daniel forget his own birthday? Are they planning a surprise party? Keep up the great work. I can't wait for more. :)