Reviews for Memory Of Darkness
Firnsarnien chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Oh, that was evil! Just E.V.I.L! What a horrible cliffy! He fell? Whatdaya mean, he fell? Oh gawd, you can't leave us hanging here for too long! Hurry up and post the next chappy asap! I'll be waiting here, right by my computer, with my nose pressed to the screen, squinting, looking for an author alert from Jay of Lasgalen, hoping, waiting, fingers itching on my keyboard! Hurry up! Really! :)
tineryn chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
catch him, Legolas! Catch him! Be heroic!
Damn you. cliffie on the first chapter! Update!
wellduh chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Dang. Almost a literal cliffhanger.
Keep writing.
Irish Anor chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
CLIFFIE! That was unfair to have a cliffie in the very first chapter of the story! *sobs*
Please update soon! I love the story already!
dstrbd child chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
ah...u can't just stop right there...what an evil evil EVIL cliffy...is elrohir gonna b alright? is he gonna die? oh plz let him b ok and yet seriously injured at the same time (hm well that sentence doesn't make much sense...oh well) plz update soon. great beginning!

dstrbd child
elfmage chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Yay! Another story by one of my favourite authors! Well, I know that I have not reviewed your other stories, but your stories were some of the first LotR fan-ficcs that I ever read! So can I blame you for getting me addicted? :oD
I was wondering if you were going to write a back story for this little incident since i read "To the Ends of Middle-Earth," and now you have, so now I am a very happy little cookie! Help, they are trying to eat me! Sorry, random hyperness!
I love your stories, because there are virtually *no* errors in them whatsoever, something that is really rare for fan-fiction! And your stories are so brilliantly written. I could see the cavern so clearly when I was reading this! I love your style, so sophisticated yet not pretentious. As I said, brilliant!
I look forward to an update!
Elfmage
Radioactive Bubblegum chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Oh no! Elrohir! *worried* I hope he's okay! Great story so far! Continue!
Rad O.o
feanen chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
interesting story
BButtercup chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Wicked cliffhanger! (pardon the pun :o) This looks like it is going to be another excellent story!
dragonfly chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
ARGH. Cliffies right away. Hope Elrohir is OK, and what is with the mystery cave they keep coming back to?
Flashgriffin chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
AHH! EL! You know elves don't fall! He beter not be too badly injured. (What am I saying, of course he won't, you love them too much.) Thank you for writing another story! Please continue!
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11