Reviews for Memory Of Darkness
JennyJoy4 chapter 14 . 5/8/2005
Not to rush you or anything...

Pretty please? :)
VickiTurner chapter 14 . 4/23/2005
I loved this chapter. I love the word Sarndal a lot. Great job with the chapter and i cant' wait to see what happens next
theo darkstar chapter 14 . 4/22/2005
hey great so far

so whats in the cave?

do arwen and legolas really love each other?

they seem to act more as brother and sister if u ask me

wel keep it going and qickly!
moonshine44 chapter 14 . 4/21/2005
Wow, is this an update? It is! I am shocked!

And since I am in such a sarcastic mood this evening, let me comment on Legolas. It is oh so smart of him to go back into the caves. Especially since he has a limp, could easily get lost, and is going to look for some unknown thing! Boy isnt he brillant!

Hah ok Im finished. Update soon!
Ceyxa chapter 14 . 4/21/2005
Good chap! I think it's sweet the parents are trying to match up their children for their own happiness, rather than just for political reasons.

Sweet chappie, and I'm looking forward to the next part.
Kirsten chapter 13 . 12/9/2004
"Memory of Darkness" is really good, too! You need to continue with this story. If possible, alert me when it has been updated.
Firnsarnien chapter 13 . 9/26/2004
I loved the way Legolas lost track of time in the trees. Leave it to him to do that! LOL And when Elladan said they are just trees, LOL, I loved how the tree got revenge on him! Of course they are not *just* trees! Especially to a wood Elf! LOL

And those honey cakes sure made Legolas change his mind really fast, didn't they? LOL

What a wonderfully fresh chappy. I'm glad to see Legolas up and about and more like himself again. Can't wait to see what you've cooked up next! :)
Coolio02 chapter 13 . 9/2/2004
Yeah, I'm so glad Legolas is doing much better. Good chapters and I hope you continue soon:-)
Acacia Jules chapter 12 . 9/2/2004
You're kidding, right? Going UP stairs with crutches is WAY more easy than going DOWN stairs with them. TRUST ME. Going down the stairs, there's always the chance of overbalancing and falling, or catching your crutch on something and falling. Going up however, if you start to fall, you just fall forward. MUCH, MUCH safer.

Plus, you can always just SIT on the stairs and either drag yourself up or down the stairs for a safer (and quicker) method.

Umm, is it obvious I find myself in this position a lot?
moonshine4488 chapter 13 . 9/2/2004
Good fluffy chapter! Write more soon, please!
JastaElf chapter 13 . 9/2/2004
Lovely chapter! I really liked seeing Legolas spend his day (literally!) talking to the trees. The reactions of the Twins were very amusing, also... (grin) Silly part-Noldors... of course one can talk to trees and learn from them!

And Mireth's honey cakes for a grumbling tummy... yup, I would like a dozen of them myself... (smile!)

More and more I am coming to believe Legolas really did see something down there. And I look forward to discovering what!

Thanks for another excellent chapter!
Flashgriffin chapter 13 . 9/1/2004
Aw... If one hadn't read the Return of the King one might almost think that you were setting Legolas and Arwen up... lol. I don't get it though, Rivendell elves don't have the same relationship with trees that Mirkwood elves do? Seems a bit odd.
Vicki Turner chapter 13 . 9/1/2004
Really Good! I'm so glad you updated. I really like this story and can't wait for the next chappie
Elenlor Edhelen chapter 12 . 8/26/2004
Great job! I'm really like. . .Unable to think of anything specific right now. . .But it was funny!
JUSTICE BE DONE chapter 12 . 8/26/2004
That was funny. I hope you write more soon. I've enjoyed reading your stories more than you can imagine. Anyway, I hope YOUR plot bunny doesn't decide to just all of a sudden skip around into different parts of the story then die when you're nowhere near finishing. Mine do that all the time. Maybe it's the plot bunny food I'm giving them?
161 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »