Reviews for Memory Of Darkness
Vicki Turner chapter 12 . 8/26/2004
Really really good! I like the discription of Legolas dream... something like that happen to me once when i was thinking about two different things when i went to bed... the outcome was... interesting... Love this story and can't wait for the next chappie!
Firnsarnien chapter 12 . 8/25/2004
Aw, I really enjoyed Arwen's subtle way of playing tired just so she could sit with Legolas to keep him company. That was so sweet!

Ai! For a second I thought Leggy and Arwen were going to try to pair themselves up! LOL He likes dark hair indeed! LOLOLOL!

And the part about the ellyths doting on Legolas was grand! Poor Leggy, what torture it must have been to endure the mindless oohs and ahs of maidens with stars in their eyes...er...or in his case, perhaps with crowns in their eyes! LOL I'm glad they booked it when Thranduil showed up! LOL The nifts! LOL

Soon perhaps, poor Leggy won't have to endure anyone carrying him around anymore. I'm glad Elrond and Thraduil at least remembered Leggy's pride and tried to do it as unobtrusively as possible. ;)

Can't wait for the next chappy, hurry with it! :)
moonshine4488 chapter 12 . 8/25/2004
YaY! an update! Now, how about another one?
JastaElf chapter 12 . 8/25/2004
Ai, this is lovely...so sad for poor Legolas, yet so lovely in the way Arwen and her friends take care of him... (grin) I love it. And the Twins are being so delightfully silly...

And Thranduil! I think my favourite line is this one:

Legolas sighed. “I know. Am I really that difficult?
Deana chapter 12 . 8/25/2004
Great chapter! Poor Legolas, being forced to sit and watch instead of participating. I'd sit with him ANY time! ;) LOL! Post 13 soon please! :)
firewingz chapter 11 . 8/12/2004
This is such a great story. I hope you continue this soon. Legolas is so cute. Will Legolas go back down into the caves? Did he actually see something down in the caves? please update soon!
Cosmic Castaway chapter 11 . 8/1/2004
Me really like this story and please by all means KEEP IT UP! Great job and can't wait to read more!
Vicki Turner chapter 11 . 7/31/2004
Really good! i'm so glad legolas is getting better! how many more chappies left? just wondering. Great job and keep up the good work.
Nightwing6 chapter 11 . 7/30/2004
So glad to see the young elf out of bed and getting around once more. It was obvious that he had about reached the end of his patience with his forced inactivity. I wonder if they had crossword puzzle books in Middle-earth to keep bedridden people occupied? Magazines? Etch-a-Sketch?

But his desire to get right back to the cave as soon as he can concerns me. He'd better wait a bit until he really is fit again. I don't like the thought of him crutching about down there. He'll get into trouble if he cannot run or fight properly. And he'd better not go back down there alone!
Aearon chapter 11 . 7/29/2004
great chapter! It's good to have Legolas back on his feet...well recovering anyway. I really am enjoying this story, as i have all your stories!
Steff7 chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
*laughs* At least you had it right with all that practice! This is great, and now what?
moonshine4488 chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
My mother had a cast like Legolass. It was a very interesting thing to see her with crutches. :) Great chapter!
Firnsarnien chapter 11 . 7/26/2004
LOL You would think that poor Legolas would have gotten used to being drugged senseless by now. But still, his words to Calmacil were pretty funny! LOL

At last, crutches! Finally! I'll bet Leggy thought he'd never get out of bed! But, I'm cringing in dread! He's going to go back to the caves to see what was lurking in the darkness! :O What kind of trouble will he find now! Egads!

Elrohir and Elladan are such wonderful friends. I loved the way they helped Legolas practice walking with his crutches so he wouldn't fall flat on his face in front of everyone! And they way they noticed his tiredness too was touching. Truly, they are healers at heart, just like their father. *sigh*

And I loved the way they teased Legolas about how the maidens would swoon over him in his fine clothes! Yup, guy friends would do that for sure.

Great chappy! Can't wait for the next! ;)
Elenlor Edhelen chapter 11 . 7/26/2004
O-la-la...Ya, he'll have the ladies on him in seconds flat...Hehe...I'm reviewing this story and downloading a spyware destroyer thinga-magig...Great job!
Flashgriffin chapter 11 . 7/26/2004
Well, you did an excellent job with him, I'm sure it can't have been easy to write all of what he went through with the injuries. Yay! Legolas is back on his feet... more or less. *G*
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »