Reviews for Memory Of Darkness
Roguish Smile chapter 11 . 7/26/2004
Talk about dedication, lol

*applauds* and very believable it was too.

Can't wait to hear what's going on in that cave!
JastaElf chapter 11 . 7/25/2004
Ah, so THAT'S why you were practicing on crutches... (grin) It all makes sense now!

Poor Legolas, I've been where he is now and I too felt the same dizziness, the same frustration, the same exhaustion when I finally started doing little things again. He'll be find and mend-but it isn't going to be easy! Thanks for making sure he doesn't have it too swift and simple. (heh heh heh... poor kid.)

"Stubborn. Just like your grandfather." Heh-that kinda sums up the whole family... good line!

Now the true healing begins... and like Legolas, I too wonder what really IS down there... *wiggling eyebrows* I have a feeling we're about to find out!

Thanks for the update!
Elenlor Edhelen chapter 10 . 7/21/2004
My money says...Smeagol/Gollum is in the caves...Hehehe. Great job! Sorry, no time for a longer review, I'm being called to dinner.
Irish Anor chapter 10 . 7/21/2004
Poor Legolas! Confined to a bed for FIVE days! My goodness, I don't even think that I could do that! (Ah, was there even a point to that statement?)

Oh well.

To be contined SOON I hope! Lovely chapter!
Vicki Turner chapter 10 . 7/21/2004
Really good! Is Legolas really going to go back to the caves? I can't wait for the next chappie
Firnsarnien chapter 10 . 7/20/2004
Well, seeing Legolas mending is good and seeing his spirits improve is definitely, even better! And I did read Mid Winter Gifts, so I know all about Legolas wanting to help the town. ;) Loved that story too.

Hm, Legolas wants to go down into the caves again. I don't think Thranduil will let him, although, if Leggy heals enough I think he will do it anyway...and on the sly at that! Maybe we will all finally get to see if there is something down there after all. I say yes!

Well, hurry and get the next chappy up so we can find out! :)
Flashgriffin chapter 10 . 7/20/2004
Oh, I thought it sounded familiar. Poor, poor Legolas, having to be cooped up like that. Ah, well, he has a cast now... or will. What horrible thing are you going to have happen now?
Radioactive Bubblegum chapter 10 . 7/20/2004
Good chapter! The beginning reminded me of me when I was younger. I always used to fall asleep with a book in my hands (I still do sometimes). And my mother would always come in and take the book away and turn out the light. _

Anyways, enough with my ranting. Update again soon!

Rad O.o
JastaElf chapter 10 . 7/20/2004
Ai, the poor baby... I know just how he feels, right up to actually welcoming the sleeping draughts... I'm almost as eager for him to recover as he is! Thranduil's solution of keeping the kid busy with promises he, after all, made-excellent regal thinking, your Majesty! (grin) And of course Legolas will do just fine...

I have a feeling in my guts that there is still something about to "happen" here. My guts tell me that Legolas DID see something down there, and it ain't purple cats...

Thank you for the update! Can't wait to see what happens next...
Deana chapter 10 . 7/20/2004
Aw poor Legolas! Great chap! Post 11 soon please! :)
Firnsarnien chapter 9 . 7/19/2004
Hm, now tell me why I don't believe it was just halucinations? Not for one minute. If Legolas says he saw something and heard something, then he did! Maybe since the cave was sealed off, whatever it was won't get out! Although, it would make for an even more interesting story if it did! (hint, hint)

I'm glad to see Legolas is getting better, albeit slowly. He sure had everyone worried sick, me included. And despite the horrid look of his leg, it seems like it's well on the mend and he will soon have full use of it again. Thank the Valar!

How sweet for Elrohir to visit his friend. I always like reading about the twins and Legolas and this adventure was no exception.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Hurry with it, please! LOL
Nightwing6 chapter 9 . 7/17/2004
"Tiny purple fishes run laughing through your fingers"... whoops. Sorry. Elrohir's purple cats triggered the old Cream tune in my head. Hee!

I know Legolas saw something down there! But the rest of the gang thinks it was just the result of his injuries. Oh dear, will they be surprised. I rather have the feeling our bold young elf will be down there again before too long, going after the thing.

I like Legolas' recovery rate, and you have obviously done your research. The awful appearance of his leg, the frame to keep the weight of the blankets off, and the boredom of convalesence were realistic touches.
moonshine4488 chapter 9 . 7/15/2004
I have to comment on how realistic this is. Most writers have there characters jumping out of bed just a day after their near death injuries. That just doesnt happen in a serious situation. Also the cat thing with Elrohir I found very funny. Update soon! :)
Enigma Jade chapter 9 . 7/15/2004
LOL! Hurray for Elrohir's purple cats! While I've certainly never seen purple cats no matter the number of times I've hit my head (which is unfortunately no small amount), I've never been lucky enough to see purple cats. Is Elrohir sure that it was the injury, or perhaps Elrond mixed a little too strong of a healing potioin, mayhap. . ? ;D

Awesome chapter, and I can't wait for more!
MysticHeero chapter 9 . 7/15/2004
hey-dee-who Jay,

I love this latest chappy you've psosted. i can't wait for the next. Purple cats? I had forgotten all about them... I've seen them on oneasion - but that was when they knocked over a tin of my sister's art paint, so i don't think that counts. Love it all and will love to read more of all yer work. Toodles and Ta me darlin'

Keep on typing the honey
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »