Reviews for Era of Darkness
Koragirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Please email me on this story are you planing to finish it. I have read all the other that go with it you did a fabulous job on then. I like this one too. so please let me know ok
Koragirl chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
please finish your story !
Garowyn chapter 6 . 10/1/2004
Good chapter!
Chicary chapter 6 . 9/30/2004
Yeah, you updated! Poor Mokuba, I hope he gets away safetly, and that woman, wonder what she's going to do to Pearl. Hehe, almost fogot what happened in the story since last time. UD soon!
Mamono chapter 6 . 9/30/2004
Heh! Mokie has a Ka! Awesome. It's been so long, but it's nice to have a new chapter. I'm glad Mokuba was able to get the box back, that part made me grin. Uh...didn't catch any mistakes, that I'm aware of, it all looked pretty good! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Mamono chapter 5 . 6/6/2004
_ Priest! Yay! This chapter was so cute! Though poor Pearl... *sniffle* I hope everything turns out all right... I mean! It has to! Priesty-goodness! XD Great chapter.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 5 . 6/6/2004
A R.A.G.-Orgoth fusion? Should be amusing. Looks like Pearls in trouble.
Jedi Spiderfan not logged in chapter 5 . 6/5/2004
I cannot put into words on how excited I was regarding the voice Mokuba heard. Crazy I know, but this is one of the rare fics that have Priest Seto done well, whether he is good or has a cold demeanor. Awesome work! Anyway, smooth reactions between Mokuba and Pearl. I liked how you referred to Ryuji and Amber's marriage concerning the fusion of their monsters. Oh and one more thing: You added Duke in the second last sentence in the second last scene instead of Ryuji. Just to let you know.
Iba chapter 5 . 6/5/2004
-That first part was so dramatic. Poor Pearl... Man, I don't know what to feel now. I feel sorry for Pearl, but Mokuba was right.

-Priest Seto is here!

-Amber's and Duke's monsters are fusing together. Yay! This is very exciting! This is most like the Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! series. M hmm, indeed.

-The black girl? Uh-oh...
Garowyn chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
I was wondering...will there by chance be any appearances by Priest Seto? Anyway, good chapter. Poor kids! IMO, the bloody parts weren't that graphic and there are some PG movies/stories out there that have blood and more violence. I think you're okay with a PG rating. But it's up to you of course. )
Iba chapter 4 . 5/30/2004
-In the beginning sentence, you should put 'him' instead of 'he'.

-Bloody? It was great! It was kind-of gross with the detached arm, but it was cool! In fact, this is one of my favorite scenes from this story!

-Pearl you-! What... Er... Atem! Why did she have to do that?

I wonder how they'll save the Millennium Puzzle... Hmm...
Alan Wilkinson chapter 4 . 5/29/2004
Pearl you IDIOT! Oh hell...

Armored Zombie? I figured if Bonez's Ka was a Zombie (which, of course it would be. he's Bonez) it would have been Dragon Zombie. No matter.
Mamono chapter 4 . 5/28/2004
*sigh of relief* I thought Mokuba was toast! o_o; Almost had me there... I wonder if Mokuba has a Ka? I bet it'd be cute! The action scenes where great! Ryuji lopped an arm off! XDD Wow, bet that must've been fun... - Another great chapter- brings sniffles to my... er... nose, knowing that is dead though... But then I just go to Attack of the Ninja... XD
Mamono chapter 3 . 4/19/2004
o.O Mokuba's been captured! I hope he escapes all right... - Wonderful chapter!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
I assume the other one is God Orgus?