Reviews for And I Think It's Gonna Be a Long, Long Time
ooihcnoiwlerh chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
For something so short it's very cute.
criminy chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Man...he was even a perv as a child! LOL:D

I kinda find it hard to believe that a six-year-old would act like he did...maybe a two- or three-year-old...but this's still good.
motherkat chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
you spent $6 on a sandwich? ok, love the story btw

thanks

motherkat
Alice Shade chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
LOL...
So thats why...
Well, it is sertainly a good theory. I think, its one of the best.
Mahna Mahna chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Geez, it's like that Thomas guy hasn't heard of the word 'ficlet'. (shakes head)
It really is cute, though. I love hearing about the origins of character traits.
Write on, Angel. Write on.
RhiannonAmaris chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
This is an amazingly cute and well written drabble.
RngrThorne chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Short, sweet, and to the point. I, too liked it on PPMB, and think that more ficlets like these can only add to the 'Dairaverse.'
SleeplessMan chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
A sweet little story, perfectly reasonable, explaining Upchuck's trademark phrase. No harm meant, and he might never ever understand it's negative effective on other women. Nicely done!
Beth Ann P chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Don't mind Thomas's jackassical comments.
We all know you're a wonderful writer. And we also all know that this story while very short is still pretty good.
I liked it at least.
Parker-man chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Hey, Angel! Loved it on PPMB, and still love it here!
Thomas chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
"spends too much time writing Daria fanfic"
Interesting thought, seeing how this couldn't possibly have taken more than 10 minutes to type and post.
In my opinion a fanfic should have a beginning, a middle, and an end, and a plot would be nice too.
This is not a fanfic, its a waste of space, and the readers time (all 20 seconds it takes to read it). Its people like you who pollute .