Reviews for Studying
so hot and romantic
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
faaaaaaaaaaahc so cuuuuuute
TripleMelody chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Aww, those two are so cute together!

Wonderful story :)

xoPinkSugarox chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
This was SO adorable. :)

I love that Remus and Sirius both had their little books that they didn't want anybody to see because it was about each other.

I love that they kissed again and again without talking really. I love that they both kissed each other.

I loved everything about this. :) Amazing one-shot.
doomsongsinger chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
that was so adorable!
Calcifer chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Wow, this is amazin' you sure it's your first fic? Heheh love your email address, is unbelievably sexy (although not as much as moony/padfoot :) ) Hm, someone should run a poll. Jack Sparrow Vs Remus Lupin/Sirius Black delete whichever is inappropriate. Or both.

This is completely off track i apologise :)

Especially if you have no clue what i'm going on about!

Love the story though! x x x

'Drink up, me hearties yo ho!'
Moony that Chick in Black chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Awsome great write a sequal! yeah!
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
This was very sweet, you know, just go on writing Remus/Sirius *smiles* I liked that they were kinda nervous, it seemed realistic. I mean, how often do you kiss your best and same-gender friend, eh? I really liked it :D
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
You've got more than 15 reviews! :)

Amazing story!
Emerald707 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Omg, that was the BEST kissing scene i have ever read for remus/sirius! I was almost SQUEELING with the heat of the moment. That one is going in my C2! Well done!

-Emerald Elf-Slytherin707-
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 8/15/2005

Juliet Rose chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
that was really good. I loved the sexual tension. Any chance of writing a sequal?
EsScaper chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
What a wonderful fic! It was just the right amount of fluffiness...perfect!

Looking forward to reading your future work,

Esc. :)
Lilsi chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
OGM that was so amazing... i loved it, you need to write some more serius and lupin fan fics... -
Prologi chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Aww, that was so sweet. _

(Yes, I'm an awful reviewer, forgive me.)