Reviews for Secret of Evermore The Novel
Chris chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Why is it written like a script for a play? This makes for a totally uninteresting read...
Huuuuuu chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I have to admit that this is a really good story so far, please put up the next chapter soon it's been 9 years since you put up chapter 1.
The Spiked Dragon chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I have to admit that this is a really good story so far, please put up the next chapter soon it's been 4 years since you put up chapter 1.
Arrowlad chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
God, here we go.

You have potential as a good writer, I see it, I really do. But, this whole "script" bullshit is killing it. Are you a seven year old writing a story for your teacher? Dump this 'cast of characters' fuckshit stuff as well. If you wanna write a play, write a play, but don't come in here, shit on the floor and call it a "novel."

If this is how the entire thing will be, then I say fuck it.

Let it go. Float away. Leave us and don't come back.
vampierce chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Great start, you should keep it up!
Seraph chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
First and foremost, change the dialogue to quotations. Script format is used and plays, not "Novels."

Also, get rid of that "Cast of Characters" Section while you're at it. That's for plays, not novels.

Anyway, its heading in a good direction, just fix that stuff and you should be fine.
joseph guillory chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Hello the first story is nice i hope it is a longe story. I am realy looking forward to read more of this story of secret of evermore. There are not a lote of secret of evermore fanfiction and i hope you don't stop writing this story.
Cain chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Well, it's undoubtedly heading in the right direction. I hope you continue this story, as Evermore is a good game. I've noticed some small grammatical mistakes, but, what do you expect from someone who taught their English teachers something?
Knight of Ice chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
I think this is good so far, but just so you know, the game wasn't called Secret of Evermore becaused he lived in a place called Evermore. It was called that because the name of the world he created was Evermore. Then again, if you're doing a novelization of this, a guess you could just call it artistic license.
But anyways, hurry up and update!
Naj Tunich chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
I love this game. Your rendition isn't bad, but your grammar might need just a little work. You're missing some punctuation (even periods), so maybe you just need to proofread. I know that even if you do it's hard to catch things, so maybe if you let someone else read it, they can help you out.
"Ruffelbergs latest and greatest achievement, so much moreso then that mobile..."
Should be:
"Ruffelberg's latest and greatest achievement, so much moreso THAN that mobile..."
Punctuation and the wrong spelling of "than."
Hope that helps a bit. It's a fantastic game, and I'm sure you can accomplish the task of getting it down in writing if you work hard!
b.ofors chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Cool! Secret of Evermore is such a great (but unfortunately unknown) game. I think seeing the game's plot being put into story form would be very interesting. Also, ignore that flamer. Sure this chapter may be short, but once you get to the main part of the game, there'll be alot more to write about. Props for being the first one to post a SoE story.
Kekachi chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Your script format seems rather childish. And to consider this a novel? A novella, at most. Size does matter if you are considering to make this a novel, and so far it doesn't cut it, sweetie.
You're wasting space on what could be another more useful section.
tsuyoshiro chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
As the reigning Secret of Evermore champion, I congratulate you on your effort to put this into a Novel. I have always found that the story of the game was way underrated, even if the game play itself was lacking in difficulty. So far, you are doing a pretty good job, and I think I would enjoy seeing more of this happening. Keep it up!
Solarious chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Hola! If people won't review your story, I will. Great, yet unknown, game.
Anywho, keep writing. No comments as of yet, but I see promise! )