Reviews for RSVP
Mimi chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
Wow! Just finished all 7 chapters. I wish there were 7 more. There must be another sequel. I'm searching for it now. If not, please write one - I can honestly say that you writing and portrayal of SS is exceptional!
Janna chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
This was such a fun and beautiful story. Even though it's been a while since I read any Alias fic, it was no trouble at all immersing myself in this world again.
phyllis chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
brilliant
4biddenluv chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
Wow! This is one of the best fic's I have ever read! Loved every word of it. It was funny, romantic and very witty. The characters were spot on the writing was just terrific! I absolutely loved 'Uninvited' too! :D Please keep writing SS!
mystripedskirt chapter 7 . 10/19/2009
Oh, I love the sequel even more than the original. I guess I missed this one the first time around, but it was lovely. It's so nice to see SS vacation and to see how much Sark cares for Sydney, even though they're on different sides. Your writing is wonderful.
Tallis chapter 7 . 12/5/2008
I loved this story!
inkspire chapter 7 . 2/1/2008
Great story, I loved it! Great conclusion to your other story.
cheeky-chaos chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
Ah, ha! I found the sequel. And can I say that I'm really glad I did? That was awesome! Just as good as the first, if not better. And I just want to say that you would make my day if you ever decided to write some more!

Cheeky.
qblisa chapter 7 . 5/9/2006
That was fantastic... You are fantastic!

Wow... I absolutely love the way you write. I love that this story is a well crafted Sarkney. I love how you bring life to the characters in your stories.

Lets just say I am a fan of yours and am adding you to my 'faviourite authors' link.

LOVED IT! Another one for my 'favourite stories' link!

Lisa :)
intriKate chapter 7 . 12/6/2005
That was great. Great. Even for a fluff fic that had no action, you managed to pull it off marvelously and come full circle for a splendid ending. You have my silent applause (it would be loud, but I'm in the library).
intriKate chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Ooh, sequelness... it's so cool to find this, since I thought the first one (which I can't remember the name of) was hilarious.

Your writing style is unique and fun to read, and your characterizations enjoyable. Thanks for the great stories!
southern cross chapter 7 . 9/18/2005
i just...it's so...ok when i finish crying and giggling and re reading maybe i will put together a coherent review.

unbelievably amazing! love every line!

-sara
rachel chapter 7 . 12/27/2004
totally awsummated - i luvd this story
sphinxkam chapter 7 . 10/15/2004
I must say that this was one of the most brilliant fanfics that I've ever read..."Uninvited" was good enough in itself, but this one really got me...I think your characterization was excellent and the storyline had me hooked (and it didn't even involve fighting and spy missions, who'd have thunk it?)...but my favorite part by far was your dialogue...it was witty, original, and just outstanding...I can say that most of the time, I know what line is going to come next in a fanfic, but with this I had no clue, and yet everything fit and flowed just perfectly...it all felt very real and I'm glad that you see Sark and Sydney the way I do :) Can't wait until your next one!
grace chapter 7 . 8/2/2004
AMAZING! pls pls cont it!