Reviews for The Pain Inside the Electrical Storm
Dysthymia chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
I like what I'm seeing.

I'm glad that this category was added to I enjoyed the very few episodes I've ever seen of this show.

I have started a Starhunter forum. Please visit my forum. I would like to have as much information as possible on this show.
Dysthymia chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I haven't read much, but this is pretty darned good.
bloodredcherry chapter 5 . 5/22/2005
I have an idea! You watched the first season right? Why don't you have someone from that first season be the one who threw her down onto the floor.

She was looking for her uncle right? So why don't you just have her... find her uncle? You can just tie up everything that the show didn't show itself.

Go hard! Do whatever you want! Just update! *cries* And remember, Percy/Marcus, don't forget!
fire chapter 6 . 4/12/2005
update plz plz plz plz if i cant watch new episodes because the shows been cancled id like to keep reading this is seems really good and so yea UPDATE
bloodredcherry chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
so... how about 'them updates? ;-) I really, really hope to see one soon!
bloodredcherry chapter 6 . 8/11/2004
oh! cliffhanger! Happy belated birthday- now... update I want to know who tossed her onto the floor!

:-)
macisgate chapter 6 . 7/22/2004
Awesome chapter! And Happy Birthday! This is such a great story.
MEMEME chapter 6 . 7/22/2004
Happy Birthday to You!

And yet another great chapter! Wow! I feel as though it's my birthday!
Kitty Invictus chapter 4 . 7/19/2004
wow new chapters keep it commin
bloodredcherry stupid thing wont let me review twice chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I read your profile, and I think it's a grand idea to write season three, and most definately post it on here! Also... a good fluffy percy/marcus fic might be nice too. Of course, I could always stop harrassing you and write it myself! Anyway- good starhunter fic (it will be missed)
bloodredcherry chapter 4 . 7/12/2004
pft. I like how it worked after he kicked it. Hm, I like your insight into Percy's thoughts- it's interesting how she's seemingly forgotten everyone and everything.

And I thought those might have been hints, but I was just making sure! ;-)

And it's cancelled! I never knew that... they always cancel the shows when they're getting good! Oh well, I shall have to find my Starhunter fix here, which means you'll have to write... lots of chapters. (hehehe)

Anyway, another great chapter, update soon!
macisgate chapter 4 . 7/12/2004
Awesome chapter! Really cool. Especially Percy not quite in her right mind. This is so well written. Love this story!
FreakOTU chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
Nice. Interesting perspective on Percy's not-so-normal state of mind, though I personally enjoyed Marcus' comment about 'What did Percy do that I didn't?' He probably bruised his foot for that though... :)

Keep it up.
JC6 chapter 3 . 7/6/2004
So glad your back! I cant wait for you to continue the story.
bloodredcherry chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
Huzzah! I wasn't certain if this story was ever going to be updated! But now it is, and I hope to see that next chapter soon. hehehe. Oh! and is this going to have any romance *cough* p/m *cough*. Anyway- there were a few spelling errors, like "excuses me", but nothing too major. I'll keep an eye out for that update!