Reviews for Scott Summers: Murderer?
acepro Evolution chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
brilliant
BookJunkie chapter 19 . 11/27/2005
I'm very sad you didn't finish the story, but I still thought it was absolutely great! What a terrific story! My mind's still buzzing about it all!
Eleni G chapter 19 . 8/27/2005
I'm sorry about that post \/ \/ the URL I meant to post was supposed to go like this: scottsummers . fcpages fanfiction/ OneMillionMilesAway .htm

(without the spaces, I hope it works this time:)) Oh and by the way, that was my singed name :). May everything I said remain and goodbye for now! (Sorry if I post a lot of reviews, I just always have more to say that I don't remember :P) -Eleni (Jott forever!)
jOttlUvEr chapter 19 . 8/27/2005
*tear* I...I...I just can't believe it's...over. This was and still is my favorite fic but I just wish it had finished like this: scottsummers. (that story belongs completly to the owner and I own nothing of the sort)...yes that would have been the cutest but I am happy you put up Chappie 19 even if "finishing" it was out of the question, which I understand. I do hope you someday return to writing fics as I loved both of the ones you wrote. I wish you the best of luck in your future and hope you don't have someone after you like poor Scotty :') Goodbye for now -jOttlUvEr (Jott forever!) *tear* P.S. May the force be with you, Oculus!
Mina Zummers chapter 19 . 8/10/2005
I'm (of couse) dissapointed that you couldn't finish this story, I really liked it. But I know how difficult writing can be.

Thank you very much for posting 'How It Ends'! I would have been much worse when you had just stop writing without telling the end.

And good luck with your hectic life
Nymph Nif chapter 19 . 7/22/2005
Hey, I really like this story, but I'm a Jott fan and don't like much this Scott's broken heart. I know that Jean wouldn't wait Scott for the rest of her life...

Really, I love this fic,nice story. I hope that you make more good fics like this.
LanceIsHot chapter 19 . 7/22/2005
Ah, man, you wouldn't believe how exicited I was to see this story up again. Even though it's dissapointing that you didn't actually finish the story, I am glad to know that Scott's innocent. Man, Mystique, I never would have figured that out.
Mark C chapter 19 . 7/22/2005
At least now I know were the story was heading even. I hate seeing Logan and Jean together though and that is the only negative thing I have to say. I don't necessarily think that Jean would have waited for Scott but when she saw him in Memphis, it looked like they could've been heading towards becoming a couple. Everything else seems fine.
aprun chapter 18 . 6/1/2005
Damn, who killed Duncan Mathews! Come on, the suspense is making me unbeautiful, you don't want that. T-T Wah! I can't take it anymore :jumps out window:
Eleni G chapter 17 . 4/3/2005
ok, i wantd this to go on chapter 18 but ive already reviewed that chapter so here goes:

WHY WONT YOU FINISH THE STORY? YOU'RE KILLIN ALL YOUR FANS IN SUSPENSE! WHY? WHY? WHY?

ok im done now, bibi
Eleni G chapter 18 . 2/23/2005
Hey! It's me again! Just wanted to say I still love this fic and can't wait 'till the next chapter comes out! I really want to know who killed Duncan! OH OH OH what if it was Jean! That would explain many things except for how? But who knows? (except you, i guess) Well keep up the GREAT work!
StraightJacketPhil chapter 18 . 1/8/2005
Hey, long time no see!

Man, these constant plot twists! You don't waste chapters, I must say.

You know, you handle dialogue really well. Felt like noting that, the dialogue seems very real, but theatrical at the same time. That's my review.

Out.

-StraightJacketPhil
Eleni G chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
I just wanted to say that this is the best fanfic I have EVER read!(I've read quite a few) I tried recommending it to a friend but she still hasn't e-mailed me back :(! I was wondering when the next chapter is going to come out, i've been checking back every day since I read it! (I read it from midnight to 7 in the morning, I couldn't exit the screen!) I REALLY want the next chapter. So here is the review part: As I said I loved it! I'm really confused, I can't figure out who the murderer is! I am even starting to think it was Scott, but it can't be! And I tought that when the X-Men found Scott in Memphis that Jean should have at least kissed him, they love each other! And as for the last chapter, it was kind of boring near the end but was happy all the same! Anyway, would you please, please, please e-mail me saying when the next chapter comes out? Just in case it doesn't show, my e-mail is funky_wolf_dance

Bye bye, luv ya!
angry penguin chapter 18 . 1/2/2005
Wow. This story is incredible. Your going to continue this right? Please?
Mina Zummers chapter 18 . 12/25/2004
You're driving me nuts. Did he or didn't he? He didn't right? right?