Reviews for If I Had One More Day
ViscountessKiera chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
So sad. But I like so much. There arn't enough Eagle fics!
Merklin chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
This was a well-written fic. I can easily imagine that being what was running through Eagle's head as he died. When i first started watching season 2, i didn't think I would like Eagle, but he wound up one of my favorite characters. I'm glad you decided to write about him.
paperscissors891 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
-cries-

That was so beautiful! Poor, poor Eagle...

I actually hate that episode when he dies. It made me want to scream "Aw, c'mon, let the poor guy live for a few more episodes...maybe seasons..." to CLAMP, but, alas! To no avail.

It's so amazing!

*Favorites*
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
It's very sweet, but too short! ::hugs Eagle.:: I like the twist you've given things here, with unrequited love.
aya chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
nice. i like depressing endings better than happy endings.o
Kaniner chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
That was really sad. Wonderful. I love it!
Mokana-chan chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Very sad yet so good. Poor Eagle. he loved her so. Very sad. Keep up the good work.
MyDearestObsession chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
i like it, but i don't understand why eagle has to die...he's so sweet! i like the manga much better. he may be in a coma, but it's better than not living at all ;_;
kalen1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
aw...it's such a cute death fic (am i right?) eagle's so inlove with our hikaru-chan...eagle-kun so...ROMANTIC!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
This was short and set in one of the last instances of Eagle's life - and all his thoughts were focused on Hikaru. Aww... Really, we need more Eagle/Hikaru fics and it was very auspicious that I should come by this one. Your story was descriptive and produced great imagery. Personally, at times, it lost its fluidity but overall, it was great. One writing tool that you used deftly was how you didn't mention names and used only pronouns - interesting and great usage. I liked this - please keep writing! -_