Reviews for Unspecified Dreams
SuPeRfReAk111 chapter 15 . 7/10/2005
i like it

(short, i kno, but wat else can i say?)
Sylvia Louise chapter 15 . 12/13/2004
Wow. I loved it.
Evil-twisted-Slitherin chapter 15 . 11/23/2004
Excelant, but don't you think you should elaborate on what's up with aunt petunia?
Evil-twisted-Slitherin chapter 9 . 11/23/2004
This story is great don't quit now!1
Evil-twisted-Slitherin chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
SWEET!
guffer chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
hi
Guffer chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
GOod first chappie, I can't wait to finish
WhyteRoze28 chapter 15 . 9/26/2004
Absolutely amazing! I loved the way Harry told Hermione off, even though I suspect that in real life it would be her trying to be more understanding and Ron throwing the hissy fit. Hope to read more.
Lacheln chapter 15 . 9/25/2004
It's really quite good. Is this the end or are you going to keep going with it?

It's very original that you brought Petunia back into the story. I still haven't decided if I want to trust her. Heehee.

I'm really liking it. Very nicely done. Write to me if you want!
Elebereth chapter 15 . 9/23/2004
awesome chap, poor harry i hope he will be okay!
sexAy-iranian23 chapter 15 . 9/22/2004
wow i love it! harrys such a nutcase, lol. write more soon if you love me!
LushBaby chapter 15 . 9/22/2004
Okay, I don't normally read the longer fics, but I have really gotten into this one! Great build-up, great love scenes, great story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Shelly chapter 11 . 9/22/2004
Favorite line: "Wow, that was hot."

I concur.
Onashii chapter 9 . 9/22/2004
LOL I'm reading it - and I liked chapter 9 A LOT... heh heh.
Fenix Rivere chapter 15 . 9/20/2004
yay, an update! that was SAD! draco CRIED.. cause he cant have kids. thats really sad. um, so im guessing this won't be mpreg? thats kinda good, i think mpreg is a little extravagent, although there are some of the best stories with mpreg in it (i.e 'How the Other Half Lives' by minerva alistor) anyway, off my tangent, UPDATE SOON. this was really good, even the sad parts. ;D draco is cute in this story.. he drives me crazy with his cuteness. UPDATE. NOW. :D