Reviews for Playing the Part
Emanium chapter 1 . 4/26
So adorable, and very true of their relationship..
sammyfish chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I loved this, a lot. Just seems so true :)
TT chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Nice piece of fluff, and PLEASE update a mothers love as soon as you get a chance! I will review the next chapter! I promise!
miss mcGonagle chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I'm not a student/teacher fan, but I do love ADMM and this was such a great piece about them!

It is so true about the roles they play though-Albus is such a child at heart!

Great work!
B. Alex Burke chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
EE! That's great! I didn't know you were an ADMM shipper too! Wow, we have a lot in common. Anyhoo, write again soon!

Branda
girl from iceland chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Damn you're good
MegHarts chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
aw! how cute! i like it! this is v. original!
ADandMM4eva chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
To; You

I loved it!

Keep writing!

Your style; I love. The length of the story; I don't expecially love.

Make it a little longer next time (not this story, but other oneshots to come!)!

Love,

Lily (Yes, I AM a HP freak, but, yes, that is my real name!)
soft lite chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
I love your descriptions of them and how their relationship changed each of them. Lovely.
jams chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
GOMEN! it took me a long time to read, but i finally got to it! _ i was going through my e-mails when i found the link...and i went O_o "OMG! HOW COULD I FORGET!" but it's ok...cuz i read it now _ and me luvs it! as usual...oh, and you need to update some stories methinks..._~ ja ne!
Cranky Cauldron chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Wow! What an intriguing piece, a clever work, and extremely enjoyable! Thank you for posting, I liked this, it was unusual and skillfully done.
[CrankyCauldron]
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
What a beautiful piece on AD/MM. I love how you went about describing their personalities and you captured them well. Great job! _
LuvHarryPotter712 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
THat was so cute!
Hee chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Very pretty story. I love your imagery with the contrasts and the contradictions.
Palanfanaiel chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Yay! Me likey! Ups sorry about that, how about, I like this. Much better Pal. I like the way you've done them, great! )
See Yah