Reviews for Driftwood
Swiss Army Knife chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I really like the way you did the perspective of this story. It's very tight and fluid and diffrent. It was also sensative, which I also appreciated. Some of the details I liked: the Shakespeare, with Grissom owning only tragedys; Greg snapping about Nick being out of town; Grissom's helplessness, at the same time that he's trying to help. It is a really excellent short story.
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I think I read this awhile ago and I just refound it. Good story :) You have an interesting way of writing. :)
SaintDogStreet chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Awesome story- truly tragic and beautiful and wonderfully written. The stylism works well, never fear- the tense and pov works great for this story. I love the italicized dialogue, the dream like quality, everything. And you kept everyone very in-character. Not to mention, you took a very sensitive subject and handled it extraordinarily well. I particularly love the lines "It’s a faint buzz in the background, like power lines.", the description of Greg as a housecat, and the repeated "Why are you here?". The title is also particularly apt. Anyway, great job, this is marvelous. I look forward to reading more of your stuff. Thanks for sharing.
KaL KeY chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
really good! i loved it! i hope you write more stories. did Greg get him his dog for his birthday (i think he has a dog anyway...)
Matteic chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
It's been three years and I still love this story so much...

It's VERY good. Sensible, very well written.
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
That was so damn good. I'm serious, man.
Testrarossa chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Aww. Cute.
Carina Scott chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Wow! I really like this. I have never read a story quite like this one, at least not as far as the tone and way it was written. I really love it, and I am definitely adding it to my favorites. You captured a unique dynamic in Greg and Gil's relationship that isn't touched on nearly enough. Gil was there for Greg when he needed it, even if he didn't think he was doing a good job. And in turn, Greg was there to chase away Gil's loneliness. There are so many great things I could say about this fic, but we only have so much space, and I don't want to waste your time. So, more to the point, I love this story, and I really can't wait to read more from you! Thanks for sharing!
NikkiCee chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Wow, great story, kind of sad, but I liked it. Poor Greg. Glad Grissom helped him, or tried. Lol. Oh, and like your way of how you portrayed the talking scenes, good idea.
Cathleen18 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
*speechless*

I think it's safe to say that you're one of my top 3 favourite authors. Just. Wow.

CAT! x
korilian chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
the whole story was aces, but that last line aced it! Great stuff!
BflyW chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Wow - this was a great story... Written a long time ago! I didn't find it until today though... Actually it was submitted on my 30th birthday, so I take it as a birthday gift - sorry for being so slow to open it ;-)

I have read Blood in the water today as well - you write unbelivably well! Thank you for sharing!

Will there be any Nick/Greg romance in your stories? (Please! nag nag nag) :-) I'll add you to my fav authors list and wait... :-)

Again, thank you for wonderful stories... I will read more...
shaneo6930 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Liked the story. Got kinda slow around the middle but picked it's pace right back up again.
Spookyslayer chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
You've done a wonderful job. The story is perfect.

My favorite line: "[...]and if I had these guys in a line-up right now and you were pointing them out, they’d have a fifty-fifty chance of living or dying, depending on whether or not I had my gun on at the moment."
skyline angel chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
that was so nice... i loved this! keep up the good work!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »