Reviews for Catastrophe Of A Misadventure

Your story is great!

Please, update it soon!

I love it
CaptJacksWench chapter 9 . 5/6/2006
I really love your story...Can't wait to see what happens between Jack and Cal..please update soon
ColoursOfFreedom chapter 9 . 8/8/2005
im liking this story i think your talented please update ASAP!Jasmine
CommodoreJewlz chapter 9 . 6/16/2005
Uhm...question. Why do you have to just...end it there? Could you update soon? This has great humor interweaved with pretty good story telling. Kudos for chapter nine!
xJammi-Jessx chapter 9 . 6/12/2005
o, sxc story! i is loving that the girl-calypso- isnt your average sex kitten that e wud go for, and that she a more 'rounded' girl. tis reli cool. cant w8 for you to update, cuz i wanna read the rest!:)
Velvet Storm chapter 9 . 6/11/2005
I completely identify with feeling self conscious about yourself...especially at 16. That can be a wild time. But...um...he just needs to TAKE her. LOL He wants it...she wants it...life would be GOOD. LOL )
Miss Confusion chapter 9 . 6/11/2005
OMG!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!wow ok yeahso UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
IndiaPyro chapter 9 . 6/11/2005
you stole my idea of having an overweight girl and jack. everyone isperfect looking. thank u for that. i love ur story please write more.
Loui Loeve chapter 9 . 6/11/2005
oh, he's an arse, gonna force her an' all! BAD! oh, and THANK YOU for the update*waves flag and does happy-hapy-dance*
Dawnie-7 chapter 9 . 6/10/2005
Mhmm. Yup, everyone loves a good magician :)
The Cupboard and the Phantom chapter 8 . 6/10/2005
i am seriously pulling out hair, here! can't you SOON continue? this was like one of the first PotC-fics i read, so PUH-lease! a new chap would blow me overboard, and it's starting to smell ind here! PLEASE? *screams*"UPDATE!"
acdecnerd chapter 8 . 12/10/2004
Great story! Update soon!
Loui Loeve chapter 7 . 10/14/2004
i know i've been riviewing the 8th chap already, but would you so kind, as to continue.. people are WAITING!
wildXhoney chapter 8 . 9/19/2004
heehee fun fic hope u write more !
AuroraAthaclafir chapter 8 . 7/27/2004
Wow, your story is great! I just love it! Keep up the good work! And please, update soon!

Bye!