Reviews for ODisaccharide
sparks bright as ice chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
omg, i loved it. ;v; so sad, so perfect, so... true.

damn. *instant fave
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I've...never really considered the thought of a threesome or foursome losing a member before D:

it's an incredibly sad and angsty thought...

Nice title btw. ** XD
FlyingTackle chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Dude you're craaaazzyyy. I was looking around to find people who've been on this site forever and damn. Most people who posted back then are long gone now. BUT YOU'RE STILL HERE. I like it.

Haha I actually think I might have read this before...maybe. Anyway it's kinda nice to read something so short and to the point.
Mrs. Scott Kennedy chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Awh sadface. This was not what I expected it to be, and I was wondering why that was the description. It made more sense once I googled it.
unironic chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This story was amazing, so short, but oh so perfect D
Cissa DeLancome chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Oh jesus, this is heartbreaking. The thing is, I can totally see them dealing with their grief in this sort of way, this artificial comfort. It hurts so good. Ouch.
Loca Bambina chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Woah.

You have a way of conveying a wave of meaning using a ripple of words (my attempt at being as metaphorical as you.) I love "they're three-fourths of what they used to be", and the Mr. Mackey-ness thrown in at the end wrapped the story up perfectly. Amazing job.
shannello chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
even if they didn't like him, Cartman's a part of the group. :D

that's so hot.

thnks for writing this. Kenny/Stan/Kyle is really OT3 material.
Rabid Chao chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
MORE! You rock at writing this!
dreamcatcher022 chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Are the boys sad because Cartman died? I don't get it.
Nachos chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
...They're SAD because Cartman died? Alrighty then.

Nicely written even if I don't understand it. Keep it up!
A Thousand Paper Cranes chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
;_; So sad. Sad! Angsty! Sad! Angsty! Amazingly good!
*cries and snarfs your writing abilities*
dee chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
you know, i really liked this. Just like the title, it's short and to the point. the Chemistry refrences were perfect.
Teh Venseh chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
*kicks stoopid person*
This is so hot.
Spider Jerusalem chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
WHAT WERE YOU ON WHEN YOU WROTE THIS?