Reviews for The Measure of a Hanyou
Written Fire chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oh InuYasha, you pervert xD
Dark Kora chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is the most hilarious story I have ever read in my lifetime and I love how you had her draw Inuyasha naked and to add that 'small detail' and it was so funny I was holding my rib cage to keep myself calm... :3
XD
Iggy Valentine chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Can' .laughing

Only Inuyasha can do something like this and be both perverted and innocent at the same time.
Itika chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
oh my gosh this one shot was too funny i loved it! definately would of liked to see the teachers reaction to the picture!
BeesBee chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Oh my god... THIS WAS HILARIOUS! I couldn't stop laughing! You *have* to make more to this! :DD
The Aeolian Mode chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
As an artist who favours charcoal... I about died when I read this.

You see, I just can't draw... that part of the body. At all. It's just a blank spot where it should be, even though the rest of the picture turns out fully rendered.

You just made my day a thousand times more awesome.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
highly amusing ...

its nice re-reading it _
Just Another One chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
"How symbolic..."

Yeah. Words don't cover this.
Keira Higurashi chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
R.I.P. Keira Higurashi

Beloved Writer, Sister, and Friend

Died by Laughing so Hard at this fic.

Geez this was hilarious!

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go back to heaven now. This just cracked me up. XD
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
nice oneshot great work:!:D
Karen072290 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
LOL! i loved every word of it, Inuyasha, ready & willing, he was really enjoying tha art session! please dont let it be the end! this is awsome!luvv the cliff hanger :D please continue only if you want to though but i'll have to imagine the rest though i dont think my imagination could do it justice..please don't let it be the end..please!
Ulam chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
ahahaha oh dear, poor Kagome LOL, what a VERY (thats an understatement) awkward conevrsation ahahaha, funny

-jess
Demon of Twilight chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
OHMIGAWD. Thank you for writing this. I have been reading mopey and sad and angst stories all day, so I've been very pissed off. You just made my day. Thank you thank you thank you.

Teeheehee.

3 Demon.
SimplyIndefinable1992 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Oh my god I nearly died from laughing at this one, it's so awkward but extremely funny.
Bloodhunter chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I have to say that is just hulariouse Inuyahsa was really comparing Inuyasha's dick to other males thats to funny you should write more of these stories.