Reviews for Dearly Beloved
dinkycharlie chapter 5 . 2/23
Although you clearly stopped writing this story, I just wanted to let you know that you have amazing writing skills and I enjoyed reading your story very much!

It's a shame that we will never find out what you had in mind for this story.. It kinda leaves us disappointed like the series ending! ;)

Anyways it was a great idea!
Unforgettable chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that this is the first time I have ever left a review. I used to be an invisible reader about 5 years ago, until I stopped reading fanfics when I started university. I haven't been able to forget your story since I read it back then, and lately, I've been feeling strangely nostalgic about Escaflowne and searched up all the stories I used to love. Including this one.

This is one of the most well-written Esca fanfics I have read and I was really captivated by the personalities you brought to life and by the plot. I really hope you find the time and inspiration to finish this story. Even though it's been years since you've updated, your story has moved lots of readers like myself!

Best of luck and hope to see more of your work!
sunny chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
the hiatus before this was nothing compared to the one going on now..

Just take the story down instead of leaving it up here incomplete. New readers will be disappointed when no ending comes.
Yunnie Yuae chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
Please update asap. I will love you forever
KatyLies chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
-checks last update- *sobs quietly in corner* But I understand...
Inda chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Read whats happened to you and my answerr is you're still young. I hope that yo finish this one. I really like it and just remember this (your writing is pure entertanment.) Your writing does insprier so much passion and there is nothing wrong with that. I hope after your school you could continue with your muses i'll be watching.
False-Image chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
Ah! I should have just stopped at chapter 4 and pretended that was the ending ( How can you leave at this? They're not together! I really hope you haven't abandoned this story. It's absolutely adorable in every way and I love the way you write. Van is so so awesome! Please update!
Wing Goddes chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
What's wrong with you?

You already got over 300 reviews!

Aren't that enough for you to continue this story?

They love this story and so do I

continue this story please...

I'll be waiting for you
thepinkmartini chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
hm, why did you stop writing this fic? i hope you continue it though, it's really good!
thepinkmartini chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
I am really thankful for the fact that I've finally decided to read this story. I've been seeing this in the Esca archive for so long now and I really am glad that I read to today! I didn't regret it! Totally love Van's possessive personlity and I'm glad that you've really gone inside his head.
thepinkmartini chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
Really great story and very funny to say the least! Can't believe Hitomi's a size 8 in this story though, she's just so thin in pictures I guess.
katididnot chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
OMG! i absolutely loved this! i know it's been awhile and i would love, love, love to see this story finished. anyway i love this story and i love how you write. you have amazing talent!

much love,

Katy
katididnot chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
hey,

so i normally don't review till i reach the most recent chapter but i love this so much that i just had to say something!

ok so for starters i love how you've really made hitomi your own, in all the other fics i've read i've never seen seen her like this. very orignal. and van's family sounds hilairous! his conversation with merle about her bet made me laugh, my uncle had something like that going with my dad. anyway i really love this story so far and you'll probably get another review from me once i make it to chapter 5.

much love,

Katy

P.S. i just had a thought and i think it would be so cool is hitomi's bro was getting married to merle. just a thought D
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Hey. I just read your note in your profile...and I agree with you on the suject of 'Him'. But, you know, I think you have to realize that no person on this earth is perfect. There are probably many men out there who yearn for 'Her', but if you were to hear their idea of their perfect wife, you may scoff. Sometimes, imperfection just makes someone more beautiful. I think you just need to find someone who makes you laugh at their little faults, and whose faults make you want them more. Is that not being in love? If you were in love with Him, who at this point seems like some distant god, you would never be able to find any fault in him that irked you. But everyone has faults, even you.

When in love, they love your because of your faults, not in spite of them. Don't you see? Many stories contain a totally average girl, riddled with imperfections or low self-esteem, but somehow this incredibly drool-worthy guy appears in their life and falls in love with them. This is unrealistic...as much as people say that looks don't matter, I beg to differ. People secretly hope, and yes, I admit it, even I do as well. I'm not saying that your Guy is good-looking, but I'm using it as an example. If you keep your mind closed, you may miss that special person in your life one day.

Do not get me wrong; I have in no way found Him yet and I've only had two boyfriends in grade four. They hardly count. But this is what I feel love is...and this is why I keep hoping, because there are billions of people out there. Amazing people. You are one of those people. Don't give up hope in reality, and remember, you may gain many perspectives of love and what it means to be in love from stories, but that's just all they are - perspectives.
Faded Lilac chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
Hi! I know, you're probably thinking 'It's been at least three years by now! People must've forgotten me'. Well I haven't! XD

I honestly hope you'll be able to get back on one day soon! Hope things will work out for you!

God bless!