Reviews for Calamity's Breach
Lah-Lah chapter 41 . 3/25
Love Kohaku/Rin! And I wish I didn't read your story...it's been years since a review. :-(

Awesome nonetheless! Good writing - good job!
akwardllama chapter 40 . 1/8
Whoa! Mamoruo has a hidden personality who would have thought? I saw the kajuu thing coming a mile away, he was to interested in rin considering his opinions of humans. That and gave off a creepy pedo vibe. I love this story and cannot wait till the next chapter.
cRaZyGuRl093 chapter 41 . 7/21/2014
I absolutely love this story! RinxKohaku is awesome and the fatherly Sessh love too is wonderful!
sunshine chapter 41 . 8/18/2013
I have read this story before and remembered why I liked it so much. It has all the elements of a good story, with twists and turns and some well placed misdirection. I really like the interactions between Kagura and Sesshomaru. It is or could have been alternate type ending or side story to the end of the manga or anime. I know you have not updated since 2008 but I hope that maybe you would consider finishing this story because 600 reveiwers can't be wrong about a good story like this
Devi18 chapter 41 . 8/17/2013
You're a bit like me. Not to say that your talent doesn't exceed my own. In fact you have some of the best writing skills I've seen, not just on this site but in the world of writing.
What I mean by "like me" is that it takes you awhile to finish/update stories. I'm the same, I've been writing my stories for 10 years and I still havent' finished them though I am currently updating and attempting to finish most of my stories before the summer ends.
So I understand how it is to have writers block, or have other writing projects, or have life inturrupt your writing process; but I do hope you come back and finish the story. Because it is a truely beautiful story and I've been reading it off and on over the past 9 years hoping to finish it as well. The story itself is amazing, and I'm amazed at how well you capture each of the characters personality so closely with the anime/manga. The humor is timed perfectly as well, its as if Rumiko Takashi herself were writing this fiction instead of just a fan.
I hope to read the last chapter one day although I admit that it will be sad having known this story for so long.
Happy writing :)
Grape Icies chapter 41 . 6/16/2013
Hnnnnng. I really don't mean to be a bother but I just found your story and the fact that it hasn't updated and finished literally made me cry. In the beginning, I was a little apprehensive because I'm not a fan of strong angst coming from characters, but I fell in love with your whole story very quickly. You're clever and funny and just have a way with pacing and the development was great and I kill for fanfics like this. :/ I hope I'm not asking for too much when I ask for an ending? :x
asilentvoice chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Please update this soon, i've started reading this fanfic in 2008 and im still desperately waiting for an update!
Your loyal reader
thetamedrose chapter 41 . 3/26/2013
What I think got me to read your story was the beautiful chapter lengths - long and winding, full of plot, imagery, and characters.

The characters themselves - Rin's innocence, Kohaku's self hate, Shippou's protectiveness ... All of it was realistic and the characters were wonderfully developed. Your side stories and how everything built up to the climax - it was amazing.

And need I mention your the versatility of your vocabulary? I have a list of 'Beautiful Words' and reading your story has increased my list.

My heart died a little bit when I saw the last time you updated this fantastic story especially when there's such few chapters left to the ending of this story. So, if possible, could you update soon?

Thank you for such a good read though,
Katy
ceciliablue14 chapter 32 . 12/12/2012
I was loling so hard at sesshomaru's return. I expected it to be like "Oh shit sesshy's back" but instead its like "Lords sesshomaru! SESSHOMARU! LOOOORD SESSHOMARUUUUUU
Kaytoko chapter 41 . 3/6/2012
I've read this story once before, and as I finished it yet again, I was so disappointed that it wasn't finished! The Rin/Kohaku relations are so real and touching, I want a happy ending for them so badly. You're so so so close, and I'm sure you can agree with me when I say that a story like this deserves its ending. I know how hard it is to come back to a story after not writing on it for so many years, but I'm still holding out that you might come back to finish this fantastic tale. Thanks so much for writing it. :)
Agrafie chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Now that your story has hit 600 reviews I think you have to finish it. :)

It really is such a good, action-packed stories and you write all the characters so well.

I know you've got other things to focus on but it would be really nice to give the story the closure it deserves.
Flames101 chapter 41 . 8/29/2011
I think a lot of us would kill for an update on this story... just saying. :)
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Damn that was a long chapter. I'm sure you've gotten reviews on that though. It was good though. There was one part of it when Sesshomaru said he'd never seen a gun if this follows the anime he has (Princess Sara's firing squad). But then again, it being a human affair he might not have remembered. I love Sesshomaru's thoughts in this. I can't wait to finish this.
kichisaburo chapter 41 . 5/7/2011
i love this fanfic a lot! please don't ever forget to update!
nt1200 chapter 40 . 1/28/2011