Reviews for Calamity's Breach
Pluto Betwixt chapter 34 . 7/4/2006
Eh! This fic says that it is completed, but it's not! What going on! I REALLY want to read more!
Pluto Betwixt chapter 28 . 7/3/2006
OMG I loved the interaction between Kohaku and Rin. This is the first fic of this pairing that I have read, and I'm glad that it has made such a heart-warming impression as this one has.

-~*~-~*~-

BadBoysMistress
emmalemon10 chapter 34 . 6/19/2006
it's been so long since you've updated. is it really over? it says on the stats that it's complete but i'm not sure. it doesn't seem like a ending. hmm...can you set me straight please?
Sekre chapter 34 . 6/6/2006
Love this story .. I've reviewed before as Steph I believe - I do wish you would post something, whether it be a haitus or that the fic is to be discontinued. Well, hope you're doing well
sweetblood-bloodsuckingdemon chapter 34 . 4/9/2006
i love this fanfic! it is just so cute... and I only have one request please upload your next one soon. Good luck I hope it is good.
Takako chapter 34 . 4/3/2006
oh.. my ...god... that is the BEST BEST BEST fic I've ever read. and I've been around this site for 5 years... and how can you put it up as complete ? i was expecting AN ENDING! I WANT NEXT CHAPTER! Come on its a great fic and you hven't updated for ages! Please i beg you finish it! or at least tell us impatient readers if you're gonna continue or not... i really hope you do and hope to see an update REALLY SOON!
Hisui chapter 34 . 3/29/2006
This is great! the interactions and relationships are so life-like. I must admit I noticed you having trouble writing Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship in the begining, and boy has it ever improved. The situations you put the two in make so much sense; I've never seen it done before either. It's so great to read a story that's Rin/Kohaku and makes sense. ( in fact this story combines all my favorite pairings[based off Rumikou Takahashi's work too], and they are executed for the most part flawlessly!) The only mistakes I've come across would be spelling, but everyone seems to have that trouble...

I love how you incorporated another hanyou, without seeming forward. the horses' personality is wonder. (Is your horse gay? That was just great humor!)

Besides the humor and romance, this story has meaning. Few can say that. Everyone can relate to this story with all of the themes you've combines-rape, puberty, desire, prejiduce (SP?), friendship, love, loss, death, selflissness, confusing, selfishness, sorrow, jealousy, understanding, acceptance, hate, fear,and many others just to complicated to name. No wonder your updating takes time with all of the thought you put into this story.

I appreciate the thoughtfulness and dedication you put into this story, I feel honored and enlightened to have found this story. I thank you.

Hisui

(my name is Jade)
silver chapter 34 . 2/26/2006
oh that wa soo funny a gay horse just great! and o my gosh rin and kohaku so cuite please update its to good to stop
Al's-best-friend chapter 33 . 2/17/2006
I'm sorry I was harsh when I wrote my last review to you.

I just thought Keiseki was going to die.

I write stupid reviews sometimes.

Sorry.
Shisoukengo chapter 34 . 2/15/2006
I applaud you and your wonderful work with this story. I've never given much thought to the Rin&Kohaku pairings, as they are normally just paired up in stories centering around the other main characters. I remember reading the fic Miroku's Lyric, where they were kids who were best friends and were paired together towards the end of it, but this story is truly a first for me in this pairing.

With that said, I have to tell you I simply loved this story. Your pairings were all traditional, canon, and based off of Rumiko Takahashi's work, unlike most other stories where the author(s) themselves decide to pair the characters up with other people they think should be together in the show. I find that such an action not only is a bit offensive to the Takahashi-san's work, but also makes the characters OOC in a way.

Your plot was entirely new and refreshing as well, and it was incredible you were able to put so much detail into the descriptions of the characters emotions and the land during that time period as well. The only thing I really can gripe about is that you sorta left us hanging with this ending. It left so many questions unaswered.

Who was behind the assassins and who were they truly after? What ever became of the growing relationship between Kohaku&Rin and Shippo&Souten? And what of Kagome? Did she ever find a way to get back to the feudal era, and to Inuyasha? Did Miroku and Sango ever get Keiseki back? Hell, were Sesshoumaru and Kagura ever able to conceive a child?

All of these questions have yet to be answered, leaving the readers with a longing that is just simply cruel and unfair, lol. Is there going to be a sequel, since I noticed this story has been posted as completed? I hope so, because I've quickly become a fan of this story and I'd love to know what's next in store. Well, here's hopin for the best *crosses fingers*. Anyway, excellent work, and look forward to seeing more from you, ja ne.
Al's-best-friend chapter 20 . 2/12/2006
-glares-

If Keiseki is dead I will hunt you down and kill you.
Al's-best-friend chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Coolness.
morwen chapter 28 . 12/22/2005
you sure love your cat don't you?
The Painted Lady chapter 34 . 12/20/2005
I just spent, like, three days reading this...its really awesome! I love the interaction between Kohaku and Jinsoku. I have a horse that is uncannily like him, except his eyes are blue instead of red. Same sense of humor and stuborness, mind you. Also, I find it ironic that demons treat Kohaku better than humans do, being that he is trained to kill demons for humans' sake. A really neat twist of irony. Also, I wonder...does Lord Gimon's dissapearance have anything to do with the assassins? Hm...something to ponder. Now, I noticed that you haven't updated in about four months, have you abandoned this? Could you please e-mail me with an answer? That way, I won't be dissapointed every time I check my email to see if its been updated yet or not. If it has, then I have truly loved reading this story, and won't bug you any further. If it hasn't been abandoned, then I will still love it and bug you even more! jk. Belive me, I know how college is...all consuming. Well, anyways, I hope to hear from you! I truly have enjoyed reading this story.
Vanessa Kohaku's Girl chapter 34 . 12/19/2005
Great Chapter. I tinhk I read it but hey I read it again. QWell I can't wait until you update.
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »