Reviews for Calamity's Breach
moviefan-92 chapter 41 . 10/20/2008
Clap, clap, clap! Wish I could give you a standing ovation. I am so hooked on this story, it's not even funny. It's too bad about Kajuu though, I really liked him. Looking forward to more.
Amara Johnson chapter 41 . 10/20/2008
brilliant! amazing as ever! please write more soon! (when i got the story alert in my e-mail i screamed i was so happy!)
senbo-sama chapter 41 . 10/20/2008
Okay, so I don't want to say thank you for making it Kajuu who stole Rin, but, uh, thank you for making it Kajuu who stole Rin. Now I'm somewhat reassured that she's not going to get like, totally prisoner-of-wared. _ Btw, try as you might, regardless of what you write, Kohaku will definitely be Rin's Knight, maybe not in shining armor, but he's still it, and you know it. D Update soon, love. (lol)
none chapter 40 . 9/4/2008
AGhh...

Please update! I love this story.

..and you ended it just when things are starting to come together...

(well i suppose thats the whole point of cliffhangers lol. but yah dont mind me, im just being bitter. But i do hope u'll update sooner though?)
starlight15 chapter 40 . 8/27/2008
Whoo boy! Your chapters always take me on such a roller coaster ride (a good kind). That sucks that you lost your job and life decided to toss you into the frying pan, but hey, in every cloud there's a silver lining (the new job!) :) What I find amazing is that you stuck with this chapter despite having college. Most authors give up, or go on hiatus for a very long time. So close to the ending though! While I'm excited to see what happens, I'm sad to see this story end. It's definitely one of my all time favourites out of all the stories I've read here on . It's even in the Inuyasha fandom, which I gave up two to three years ago.

I really, really, really love the interaction between Rin and Souten. It's hard for a girl's social life if she doesn't have girlfriends. Rin's coped with it well enough, but since she's growing, it's great she found some kind of kinship with Souten. And Souten - well, that girl probably has friendship and friends on the bottom of her list, but being friends with Rin would probably help her a lot. And of course, what better way to start off a friendship like their's with girl talk? Teasing each other about their boyfriends (Rin can deny it all she wants... but it's inevitable xD) and tricking each other into admitting things (like the scent incident; haha, good for Souten for taking it in stride!).

LOL the scene with the guys is probably one of the most entertaining scenes in the story. Well, for it at least. It's so funny to see guys communicate. It's so different from girls talking. They're so blunt about their thoughts, instead of dancing around the subject leaving the other to guess at it. Like their apology scene and their little heart to heart. So clear, so clean, so simple. And then it gets a little messy for Kohaku, poor boy XD It's so fun to tease him. He gets so flustered easily, especially about Rin (which is so sweet). And I think Shippo had the dunking coming, both from Kohaku and Souten. He just asks for it sometimes.

“Well, if you really want you can get naked too.”

With a swift kick Souten knocked him back into the lake.

BEST lines in the entire chapter. They made my day.

You mean after all that hypothesizing about the assassins and everything, I was wrong? But Jogon seemed like a good candidate... and why the hell did I not think of Kajuu? Now that I think of it, he seemed like the obvious choice, the suspect that's just right under everyone's nose. The Kajuu/Mamoru pairing was an unexpected twist too. I didn't expect Mamoru to be in cahoots quite so deeply with Kajuu. Kajuu must want something from Sesshomaru or Rin pretty badly to kill his own partner, even if it was for show (or was it?). I admit, my heart gave a little jump with Sesshomaru yelled for Kagura, but Kagura loves both Sesshomaru and Rin too much to do anything to them. Well, anything serious anyways.

Wow *takes a breahter* that was one doozy of a review. But that was one doozy of a chapter too! Fantastic work :) Definitely love this new update.

-Kat
Darksouled Saiyanphoenix chapter 40 . 8/25/2008
Now that ending was totally and completely unexpected...I cant wait too see how this came about
Yami Umi chapter 40 . 8/22/2008
closure *-* Well, what's not freaking awesome was the Kagura betraying Sesshoumaru part... actually, what wasn't even cute. Not cute at all T.T I kind of like (this) Kagura, it would be a shame if she revealed herself as the enemy. And by the way, I knew the Mamoru thingy long way before this chapter I mean, a quiet, silent type? I don't trust quiet, silent types. Specially if they are bodyguards! SPECIALLY if they're bodyguards protecting someone who is very important and absolutely defenseless...

Oh well, I liked the chapter, though D Closure RULES!
moviefan-92 chapter 40 . 8/21/2008
I nearly sh*t myself when Sesshomaru shouted Kagura's name. I was like, no way in hell! Then you brought out Kajuu, and again, I was like you're sh*tting me! But thank goodness its not Kagura. Great chapter by the way. Love the interaction between the boys and girls. But don't forget about Kagome, she NEEDS to come back.

Sorry to hear about all you're dilemmas. Hope you get better soon and stay healthy.
Shisoukengo chapter 40 . 8/21/2008
Hey there, Geofount-san. Sorry to hear about your job closing, I went through a similar experience a couple of years ago as well. Anyway, just wanted to say another excellent job well done! And yes, I did enjoy this new chapter, as I'm sure you can already tell. Your story is one of the few I still read from the Inuyasha fandom, and to be honest, I had never suspected Kajuu to be the mastermind behind everything. The way you kept that hidden up until this point was nothing short of genuis. I honestly didn't put it together until the middle of Sesshomaru's interrogation of Jogon.

Looking back on it now, I should have suspected something when he shifted the suspicion toward Jogon. Kajuu had seemed a little too eager to direct it toward the falcon demon at the time. It'll be quite interesting to see how this develops, so you have my eager attention. Also, just out of curiosity, what did you think of the ending to the Inuyasha series?
senbo-sama chapter 40 . 8/20/2008
You know, when he shouted "Kagura" I was like, "...wtf?" but, now seeing Kajuu, I feel better... kind of. A little confused, does he just need the ride from Kagura to get out to save Rin? But uh, I'm ready for Kohaku to come in the shining armor now! :D Also, the scenes in this chapter were cute, especially the Kohaku-and-Shippo-FINALLY-interact scene; very well played out. :) Well, three chapters doesn't sound bad at all, especially if you get them out, you know, like, REAL SOON. lol Seriously, keep the update pace up, or else I'mma gonna die. x3
Raniatlw chapter 40 . 8/20/2008
Awesome, awesome chapter! Finally we find out that Kajuu is the bad guy. I had my suspicions all along. But I was really surprised to see that Mamoru is also in on it.

Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
nessie6 chapter 40 . 8/20/2008
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD I WAS RIGHT! I WAS RIGHT! I mentioned my theory in my review for chap. 38, I think, but that was when you didn't make review replies, so I didn't know what you thought about it! AHH! Yes! Epic battle! Please! I need some Kohaku demon-slaying action, yeah! I always suspected Kajuu! Whoo! Yess! And I CAN'T believe you left off both endings (Sesshoumaru's and Rin's) where they did! Thank God you aren't waiting years to update this anymore! Sorry if this review is less coherent than it should be, but damn, I'm excited!

Now that they're in danger, they'll realize their BURNING LOVE for each other!

Update asap!

nessie
Destatikai chapter 40 . 8/20/2008
The assassins are revealed! o.o

It's so amazing how long this story has been in the making... I remember I found this story so long ago, back when I was still very much so obsessed with the Inuyasha series. That obsession has very much so abated, but I still read this because I am so completely in love with its plot and how the characters have developed after everything that's happened. Now, I can't believe we finally have closure! The ending is coming, and I don't know whether to celebrate at knowing the outcome or to be a bit saddened that one of my favorite stories is finally coming to an end...

Anyway, enough of the somber comments, I have to say that I suspected Mamoru for such a long time, haha. But Kajuu? I still don't quite understand the motives, but I guess I'll have to wait 'til next chapter. I loved the Souten and Rin moments, but I thought the Shippo and Kohaku moment was absolutely adorable! I couldn't help but laugh and Souten kicking Shippo back in the pool, too.

Oh, and thanks much for the reference back to the Kagome event! (I almost cried yet again.) Loved this chapter and can't wait for the next one!
sunnyblueskyes chapter 40 . 8/20/2008
!

ZOMG! I loath my sense of logic.

Ish.

Ugh. I refused to believe that it was Kajuu.

Sigh.

He was one of my favorite characters in your fanfiction too...

Waah.

I need to go sulk.

Please update soon. I'll -kinda- be looking forward to it.

Metaphorical hearts!

Tsuki-chan
alyss92 chapter 39 . 6/25/2008
Your fanfic is amazing. I love your writing. I've been reading your story non-stop for the past couple of days so my eyes can finally rest now. lol xD You have officialy made my new favorite pairing Rin/Kohaku. I just need to find another great fic with them in it now. The one thing Im sadden about is that now Kagome is more miserable then she was before and that she's not with Inuyasha. T.T I can't wait for the next update.
609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »