Reviews for Calamity's Breach
sunnyblueskyes chapter 40 . 8/20/2008

ZOMG! I loath my sense of logic.

Ugh. I refused to believe that it was Kajuu.

He was one of my favorite characters in your fanfiction too...

I need to go sulk.

Please update soon. I'll -kinda- be looking forward to it.

Metaphorical hearts!

alyss92 chapter 39 . 6/25/2008
Your fanfic is amazing. I love your writing. I've been reading your story non-stop for the past couple of days so my eyes can finally rest now. lol xD You have officialy made my new favorite pairing Rin/Kohaku. I just need to find another great fic with them in it now. The one thing Im sadden about is that now Kagome is more miserable then she was before and that she's not with Inuyasha. T.T I can't wait for the next update.
Raniatlw chapter 39 . 6/23/2008
More Rin and Kohaku goodness! Yay! I loved this chapter, it was awesome. And it was nice to see Inuyasha and Miroku in it too. It's been a long time. Anyways, update as soon as you can.
Darksouled Saiyanphoenix chapter 39 . 6/22/2008
I am so glad that they have finally opened up to each other i think it will make things alot easier for each other! I loved the garden by the way!
Destatikai chapter 39 . 6/22/2008
AH! This is the chapter that I've been waiting for! I can't believe that the story has reached this point, haha. To be honest, when I was reading about Kagome in this chapter, I completely forgot what happened to her in the first few chapters of the story, and I don't think I'll be able to find those parts again... ;

I can't wait for the next chapter now that Rin and Kohaku have finally received closure for their pasts!
ezap3 chapter 39 . 6/22/2008
It's been awhile since I've read any Kohaku/Rin fluff. And this chapter is an amazing example of what I needed. Well it's late and I don't want to bore you with my drabbling. Great chapter!

senbo-sama chapter 39 . 6/21/2008
Oh my god, that Kohaku/Rin scene was beautiful. 600! much longer chapter wise do you think it'll be? YOU MUST UPDATE!
matchaball chapter 39 . 6/21/2008
Everything is really starting to come together; Shippo's and Kohaku's truce, so to speak, Shippo's and Souten's relationship, and Rin's and Kohoku's relationship.

I wonder what will happen with Inuyasha and Kagome. Actually, come to think of it, I wonder how Kagome is coping right now...

The garden scene was a very nice touch. I could see it so clearly in my mind, and the analogies you linked with it suited the underlying theme of the story so well.

Haha: "Can I get a happy ending?" Shippou just keeps making me laugh and laugh and laugh.

The little RinKohoku scenes are the ones I love most though. Just little things like her scooting over closer to Kohoku, Kohoku holding hands with her... It makes the scene so palpable to me. It makes it that much more realistic and easy to relate to.

When Kohoku and Rin came to terms with each other... That was just the cherry on top of a perfect cake. Rin always just knows what to say and why. Saying that she forgave him was the most powerful thing she could've done, and she knew that. I love the last scene beyond words. I can't even describe all the things I love about it. It would take too much time, space, and too many words to bring justice to it.

moviefan-92 chapter 39 . 6/21/2008
500 pages? Wow! But only 100 more? NO! I love this fic too much for it to end. I just love Rin and Kohaku pairings. We need more. Though this one is by far the best I've read.
Yami Umi chapter 39 . 6/21/2008

) I'm happy now. Thanks
Shisoukengo chapter 39 . 6/21/2008
I love it, absolutely love it. The humor (Shippo's happy ending comment nearly had me hysterical), the drama of Rin and Kohaku's confessions, and the intensity of their closeness during the end. All of it was wonderful, and I'm glad I stayed up late enough to read it. Now it's off to bed for me as well.
Aida-chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I still love this story soo much. I really hope you continue it even though the manga has now ended
Hiroen Nnir chapter 38 . 6/10/2008
OH MY GOODNESS! where do I begin? this has to be the BEST BEST BEST inuyasha fanfiction I've ever read! Kohaku and Rin are the cutest! the little part where Rin and Sesshoumaru hug was the most precious thing ever! I totally fell in love with that scene! I didn't really like the pairings of Shippo and Souten or Sesshoumaru and Kagura but I still loved your story! It's sad what happened with Kagome and Inuyasha and I hope they get together! they're only happy when they're togheter right? anyway! I'm really glad I found this story and decided to read it! Thank you so much! please hurry and up-date! I can't wait to read more and have the SO MANY questions, running in my head, answered!
Suka-Kitsune chapter 38 . 6/2/2008
I remember reading this story years ago, and every once in a while I would check up on it. It is the kind of story that you just can't forget, the kind that leaves you hoping. I am so glad that you updated. You have serious talent and you are the best Rin/Kohaku writer I have ever read. So kudos to you :) Keep up the awesomeness.
Okuyukashii chapter 38 . 6/2/2008
I really love this story! It is well written and th plot is amazing...I love Rin and Kohaku and this is the first time I saw Shippo and Souten...I really like that pairing! Just the beginning? Well, I hope to see more!
611 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »