Reviews for Calamity's Breach
Soaran chapter 6 . 4/1/2004
Poor Sango! And Kaede, shame on you! How could you be so tactless, tellin' Sango all that horrible stuff right when she's about to have her baby.
And ha! Inuyasha and Shippo got told off, hehe.
Oh! Did you know they're going to start showing new Inuyasha episodes soon? They might even be starting tonight...
Jiko-kun chapter 5 . 3/30/2004
WRITE MORE
Please? It's really really really really really really really really really really really really good!
Soaran chapter 5 . 3/30/2004
0_0 *slaps forehead in disbelief* Sesshy what the heck are you thinking? That's not going to help -_-'
And I don't think it's too wordy, and that vibe is hard to get, I don't think I'll ever manage to get it -_-'
Anyway, ja ne for now, and see you again next chapter _
shadowYoukai17 chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
omg! this is so good so far! I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really like it. Really. _~ -shadow
Soaran chapter 4 . 3/28/2004
Man, do I feel sorry for Keikai, having to tell Sesshomaru that, I can see it now...
"Um, Lord Sesshomaru..."
"What?"
"Um, well, you see,"
"Spit it out before I cut your head off."
"."
"What?"
"Andthey'retowardShippo."
0_0 *a chase involving a sword being waved wildly and a boar youkai running for her life ensues, somewhere along the way Shippo ends up running for his life too.*
Of course I have next to nothing in writing talent compared to you ;
Ja ne for now!
Soaran chapter 3 . 3/25/2004
Ooh, girlgirlgirl! It should be a girl!
As always you have managed to write another wonderful chapter. I don't know how you do it so fast, my new story's been taking me forever _;
Anyway, keep up the good work!
purplepeopleeater chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
aw the sangomiroku moment was so kawaii! will shippou end up being a big brother figure or compitition for kohaku? i dont really like love triangles so i hope you'll go with the big brother figure. plus arent rin and shippou kind of cousins? eh? rin is the ward of shippou's adopted mother's brother-in-law. wel update soon! im really diggin the ficcy!
cheers
Soaran chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
As expected, another wonderful chapter _ I just love Shippo-chan and Rin-chan! And I can see why you fell in love with this fic, it really is good, but I do hope you'll continue Misfit too _ Update soon, pretty please?
perlaret chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
Ah! Yes! Mir/San moments! I must take a short intermission in this review to glomp you! *does so* . Yeah... I'm a complete Mir/San addict! So, basically, with this chapter, you have definitely hooked me onto this entire story... _
Anyway... I love how you've displayed how Rin's changing mentally and emotionally in this chapter. You made it seem realistic and oh-so-cute! And Miroku was right in-character, and hilarious, per usual! When will he ever learn to cut down on the public displays of affection? Tut tut tut... Sango didn't seem too overly dramatic, like some people make characters when they're pregnant. Good job on that!
One quick question though... Two, actually. Why does Miroku seem so sure that Kohaku will be arriving in a week? Also, Sango seemed so sure her baby was going to be a boy. Does she know for sure somehow, or is she just guessing? It almost makes me think she's in for a surprise... .~
Anywho, I was glad to see such a long update so soon! I hope you update again soon! Ja ne!
Tache chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
Wow! It's long but it's good. Write more soon!
perlaret chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Wow... And I thought state testing was bad... : Having Sesshoumaru asking about what you've learned seems to be a lot more trying. Ah, oh well...
This was quite a read for just the first chapter... But you use description wonderfully, and everyone is right in character! The only thing that sort of distracted me throughout the chapter was that you were spelling "damn" as "dam", which sort of lessened the feelings behind what was being said.
Otherwise, this seems to be a great start! I hope you update soon! Ja ne.
Soaran chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful, please continue it_
M. Gallo chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Whew! Quite a read. Good though. I like it. I would like to see where you take it. Just don't make it too sloppy like a romance novel. A little action goes a long way towards gripping your reader. Your doing a good job with descriptions, and they aren't too excessive. I lood forward to more chapters. *-*
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41