Reviews for Because I Never Gave Up
Guest chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
The rating is way too high.
borderlinecrazy chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
I agree with your author notes.
anon chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
Sucky ending or not atleast u finished it n it was good .its frustrating when ppl dont complete it
Robin'sStalker chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
So cute! (((o(*゚゚*)o))) I loved it! (_)
withclubsauce chapter 13 . 8/25/2010
omg honey the ending wasn't sucky at all! haha and i know this review is years late but i had to say just how cute and adorable this story is! i love your writing :)
Momochuu chapter 13 . 2/27/2009
Sweet story
Ilamay chapter 12 . 5/29/2008
I love it. It so cute. I hope you update anytime soon. Thanks for writing it. :)
NeutralStorm chapter 13 . 12/10/2007
Great story!
CatNip11 chapter 13 . 10/4/2007
That was sweet. :)
Annie the Anonymous Reviewer chapter 13 . 6/8/2007
Phwoar! That went by pretty quickly! It was nice to read something that took place over a short period of time, however. So many fics screw with the timeline or make too much happen and say it's only been two days, but this one worked with it. I have to say though, I sort of thought that it would be an angsty ending with Harry only wanting to be friends, thinking that the kisses were nice but not nice enough to break up his friendship, and then Draco would get all sad and mopey and say a lot of stuff that ended with "Because I never gave up." And then he would leave and they would never see each other again... dun dun dun, but then, the sequel would come in, with them 10 years from now, and Draco would be happily involved, but Harry would be sad and lonely and never able to forget him, and this one would end happily, with the two of them wrapped in each others arms and sheets of Egyptian cotton and interesting stain marks and then Harry would say to Draco "Because I never gave up." when Draco asked what made him try to persue a relationship after all that time and yadda yadda yadda.

Heh. So that's what I thought the story would be. But your version was nice, too.

Annie
Annie the Anonymous Reviewer chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
It's me, again! Hey, I just looked at your author page to check and see if you had any other stories, and fantastically it turns out that you do! So I'll just read this one while I wait for you to write Rolling Seasons (and maybe come up with a better title... -snicker-)
samgurlalways chapter 14 . 6/7/2007
Ok, now I am utterly confused. Draco's a teacher? When did that happen? This chapter felt like it was from a whole different story. Um besides ch 14, this story has been awesome.

Later,

sam
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 13 . 5/18/2007
Um, yeah the ending was a bit sudden. But why have you posted the trial chapter from Chasing the Forbidden as a 14th chapter in this? If people haven't read chasing the forbidden it's gonna be really confusing
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 12 . 5/18/2007
'a very sexy-looking err...I mean, very ruffled Harry Potter.' Hilarious!
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 11 . 5/18/2007
good, talking things through in person is always betetr than on the phone. Hopefully Draco won't be away for too long