Reviews for Dreams
Lisa chapter 7 . 6/29/2004
Interesting story! Keep the chapters coming, I am hooked!

:-)
Pamiekae chapter 5 . 4/28/2004
Hey! Sorry haven't been able to write about newest chapter! It's not because I've lost interest- the computer is still messing up on me. Trying to find someone who knows about computers more than I to fix my C drive. The story is as always great. Hope to see new chapter up soon. So now not only mystery woman but TWO men! Can't wait to see where this is going to go. The suspense is killing me! PLEASE HURRY WITH NEXT CHAPTER! Til then, happy thoughts and no getting any writers cramps!
Pamiekae chapter 4 . 4/15/2004
Hey! I almost missed seeing the new chapter had come up. My computer has been down sick. I like the mystery lady! Her disappearances will make Chris and Buck nuts. LOL Can't wait to see what comes next. Thanks again for a great story!
Marty chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
So far its a great story i cant want for more.
Pamiekae chapter 3 . 3/24/2004
Oh! you are SO: MEAN! But I love it! What do ya mean your not good at this? You are great! You've really got the love and brotherhood they feel for each other down perfect. So no more putting yourself down, ya hear. Okay with that said, you wanted help on what the guys fear most. Here's my list: Chris's first and foremost fear is fire/expolosions. Due of course to losing his wife and child. In ATF world it was car bomb so that has to combine the two. Then I think it would be failing to protect the others during one of their busts. Nathan: Also would be failing. Failing to save one of them when they have been hurt before they can get them to the hospital. JD: He's hardest. I think being alone. Til he met and joined the guys he has been alone since his mom's death. And then next would be either losing use of his hands and/or eyes. Since those are what he needs to work the computers. Buck: Although I really don't think that he's really vain about his looks, he's secure in fact that he is handsome and to lose his looks in some way (burns or heavy scars) I think would be a big fear that he might not even realize he has. And next for him would be losing Chris or failing Chris in some way. Josiah: He is really hard too. His faith is deep and though he has studied many religions I think his greatest fear is to find that God just doesn't really exist. That all happens for no reason and there is no great plan for each of us as he has always told the guys there is. So there is my take on things. I hope it helps. If you'd like a beta reader I'd be happy to help or any other help that I can give feel free to email me. Good luck with next chapters. I'm looking forward to them.