Reviews for Naked Truths
ButtButtDoodle chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
It was cute. Awfully short though. WOuld have loved to see what Shigure thought of all of this XD
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Adorable
Lady Farevay chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Heehee, my first Fruits Basket!

I love this, pretty good idea you've got here too :)

Well done,

Lady F
Midori.complex chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
FLUFF!

I love this, it's hilarious. Your writing style is light and humourous and the ending was perfect.
Masako Moonshade chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
This is very cute. I like the scientific, professional way you wrote it: reminds me of Douglas Adams (I suspect you've read the Hitchiker's Guide...)

Very nice. Very cute. So cute to even sway a loyal Yuki/Tohru shipper like myself.
Autumn Harvest chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Heheh... I like how you started off this chapter (there will be more, won't there?) - it draws the reader in very quickly. I really can't complain about anything with this one except that it was far too short! Please update this one! _ The part when Kyou realized their hands were together was so sweet _
Thank you for your thoughts - I'll be sincerely looking forward to more of your writing as well _
Lanie Kay-Aleese chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
*Bows Lowly*
Hey, Rashaka?
You're my hero... :D
The Invisible Fan chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
aww! It's so cute!
SunMoonAndSpoon chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Aw how CUTE. Kyou was adorible, ah I sound like an idiot. But I really liked the fic!
annonymouse chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
*giggle* Cute and fun. Liked the first bit very much but the ending (for me) needs a little work, that's just my opinion though
Chiharu Octavia chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Dude! That was way sweet! It's such a nice change to see someone who can use punctuation correctly... It's a great beginning to a story, and I hope you'll write some more. Otherwise, I'll be back, begging you for your plot bunny! Keep it up.
bleedformeee chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
this is awesome _
Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Geoduck chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
I hope this isn't a one-shot! Very cute, funny, and in-character.
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Ha ha! Good move Tohru! Anyway, this was good. I wouldn't think of Momijii as a perv since he acts so much younger than he really is. Then I remember he's only a year younger than Tohru, Kyo and Yuki. Go figure.