Reviews for The Immunity Challenge
mary chapter 8 . 11/11
Well I'm cool with this ending. :)
I'm bad at making usernames chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
Nooooooooooooo! Why did you have to abandon this story! I need to know what happens next!
Dino-Rogue chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
Will and Grace? Haha! Nice one for MR Quicky there! Of course Anna's got her own set of claws and spunk, Rems! She is, after all, Logan's daughter... which, I see, you have just learned, and are quite shock, it seems. Surprised you didn't get the clue right away... "Anna sighed as she twirled the offending lock of hair around her fingers, similar to the way she twirled her father's heart." Awww! That scene... those words, melted my own heart! And true, Logan knows when his baby girl needs an avenger (no pun intended... okay, a protector) and when she needs a father. But aww! That moment with Gambit/Remy was quite heartfelt, as well. Seems he's got nothing to worry about... yet? :) I mean, one wrong move and... snikt. :) Haha! I think, like Rogue, if someone did that to me (not that I'd ever meet an actor who'd actually do that, really), I wouldn't know whether to feel annoyed or flattered, either.

Oh, who's calling? Who's calling!? Ha... sorry, guess to find out, I must.. oh, I don't know, like, continue reading? Haha! But a more-than-lovely chapter you've got here!
Dinoo-Rogue chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Haha! His baby? Oh, Remy is in for it now from Logan, big time.
Dino-Rogue chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Oh, I am officially in loooove with this AU! Really! Wow! All of it! The setting, characters and their personalities/stories are such awesome twists... love it all! Great job! Too bad these are incomplete, but they are surely a testament to how great an author of Romy fics you are, and so shouldn't be teleted/removed at all despite the fact!
Through Darkness chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
I love this. It's fantastic - funny and smart and interesting. I love the friction between Mystique and Logan and how they're yet so similarly overprotective. I love Remy's stubborn attitude and the bit where he's created a 'Rogue' for Gambit is hilarious. I wish you'd come back - here's hoping!

Through Darkness and Light /x\
Willowed Moon chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
i am loving this story!

CurrentlyIncognito chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
Yay~ Read this in one sitting. :D Kurt should come up more often! I miss his accent already. Poor ignored Remy should be ignored some more. He's waaaay to full of himself. Anyways, hope you update soon~
Swirl-spill chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Alright, it's official. I LOVE THIS STORY! It fits well and I like the personalities. I also love how you're making all these characters come in ( I already read this story 20 times.) Also your writing is very fluent and I appreciate that. I hate being interrupted ina good story because an author added a bump and not in a good way.
v son sayian chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
I know this probably will never be finshed, but what you have is amazing. lol, poor remy, I kept laughing my ass off at all his failed atempts. I very curious to find out what cody did (he sounded like he killed someone or something). I think my favorite part has to be this last chapter will rogue being added to the t.v show.
Lucida Lownes chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
I wish that this would keep going but I recognize when a fic's died...How unfortunate. This was awesome and I'm sad to see it's no more. :(
Kii chapter 8 . 8/19/2009

That is just too funny! LOL:)

Kii chapter 7 . 8/19/2009

O I love a good fight can't wait to see what Logan does to the Cajun. Can't wait to read more!

Kii chapter 5 . 8/19/2009

I know you weren't trying but awsome cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next chapter

Kii chapter 4 . 8/19/2009

Not much to say. I liked it.