Reviews for The Affair
shadow of the lost chapter 12 . 3/12/2009
oh! this story is really good! you write amazing!

what songs did you use? or did you write everything? if you used songs, could you give me the titles and artists? thanks!
gabyhyatt chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
i love it
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 11 . 7/23/2007
wow, you have a very active mind to write this story and that's a very,very,VERY Good thing-
cleoclaudia chapter 12 . 7/11/2007
i loved! this story, and omgosh a year ago since you writted it, so good that i decided to search for good stuff! i really liked it, tough on the first chap i was confused about who was the teacher and who the student and also liked the way you wrote this out with poems and all so, i dont know how to said it, magica? ethereal? really a kool one, if got any other, please tell me about it! i dont have time to search it myself XD college killing me, but if u have another story so good as this one, please tell me!

Ja ne
EmbersOfAmber chapter 12 . 2/12/2007
This is truly a beautiful piece. Your poetic descriptions and ability to dive so fully into the thoughts and feelings of your characters is inspirational. Even without this ending, it was lovely. Thanks for your hard work, it is very apparent.

_
jerjonji chapter 12 . 10/26/2006
how did i miss this? i need to reread it from beginning to end- maybe today! it'll be the perfect break i need! pure poetry, dear sister! :)
Renleek chapter 12 . 9/16/2006
That was a very sweet fic! Enishi and Kaoru is so beautiful. I'm glad you wrote it in the hazy sort of dreamlike way, it was refreshing. Anyway, very nice read! Thank you!
kokoronagomu chapter 12 . 9/1/2006
i lost count of how many times my heart broke as i read this story! you torment your readers with such angst and emotion and the cliff hangers... i could never wait for updates, i feel fortunate i found this after it was complete. i'm so glad you gave it a happy ending,

this grabbed me and held me tight, i ignored everything and just read it through.

my self appointed mission: read all rk fics by author alphebetically... if an author has talent, if that author can paint emotions, worlds, and people with his/her words, not only do i read as many of their stories that i find interesting, but i also bookmark their profile page into a file labeled "MASTERS"... master artists... like: van gogh, monet, da vinci, rockwell, picasso, dali, matisse, o'keeffe, rubens, lautrec, etc... every one different, unique, amazing! you are now numbered among them.

sincerely,

ginny
Kaoru4 chapter 12 . 6/9/2006
the story was pretty much amazing. So much passion between them. Great story!
abubi-chan chapter 12 . 5/25/2006
the best. that's it.

-abubi-chan
dolyochagi chapter 12 . 5/18/2006
a very good story, good enough to wait for and read till the end. congratulations for a job well done. indeed, the writer has succeeded if he/she earns a little tears (not to mention a little laughs too) with the material he/she writes. you earned a lot from me, surely! )
bernme68 chapter 12 . 4/9/2006
wow..at long last we finally get closure..now i can sleep peacefully at night knowing that in the end they still ended up together...can't wait to read you other fics
Clemen chapter 12 . 4/7/2006
Wow, I can't believe I haven't read this story before. It a great story. Look forward to reading your future works. Until then, take care, and god bless.
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 10/18/2005
The good ol' angst.. Did she get fired or something? LOL I guess I should just see ahead in the next chapter!
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
Oh.. trouble, trouble, trouble.. hmm.. I wonder where this is going.. HM..

Enishi's quite cocky ain't he? LOL